Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter
Rimmel reviews, photos and discussion

on 1/28/2018 4:47:00 PM

I love love love this. Coverage is amazing, doesn't cake up and doesn't cling to dry patches. This is my HG concealer will reuse this always

on 1/12/2018 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer, it is lightweight and is amazing under the eyes, because it's really brightening. I think it covers redness and pigmentation great, especially since it has a yellow/neutral undertone.
I wouldn't use it to cover acne though, as it has light coverage. But I use it under my eyes, on my forehead, chin and the centre of my face and it brightens your complexion really well! I have bought my third tube and I will definitely keep on repurchasing!

on 1/1/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My fave! I don't have undereye circles or many blemishes, so I don't need the best concealer that's out there, all I'm asking is a natural, smooth look with no creasing and no cakeyness that lasts a couple hours. And this one does! I've tried several drugstore concealers and nothing beats this. I put it over my fav sunscreen and I wash the wand regularly bc it's not a very hygienic packaging. But I don't have any qualms otherwise. Lasts ages, too.

on 12/19/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have been reaching for this product a lot lately. It is good. I use it under my eyes. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, totally covers and brightens, gives a polished appearance/finish, and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. I think it is as good, if not better, as many high end concealers and I love that is very affordable. I'm convinced now that you don't have to spend a fortune on makeup.

on 12/11/2017 5:39:00 AM

I was surprised with this product as I usually do not like many products by Rimmel. It covered me well and was super easy to find the right colour. It's not the BEST concealer out there but for its price, I think it does a good job. Only complain is that it didn't last very long, and was noticeably fading after a couple of hours

on 10/15/2017 7:51:00 AM

I go through this stuff like crazy. It's not so great as a spot concealer, but blends nicely in the under eye area to minimize redness and even out my skin tone. Stays put fairly well and doesn't crease. I only need a very light powder foundation over it.

Well, it has a very good price. The coverage is OK. The colour selection is good for my fair skin, I found the matching colour. Nice concealer.

Really hard to blend out, not much coverage, also the colors are just off, wouldn't recommend

on 6/27/2017 10:51:00 AM

not good. it has very little coverage, and makes skin look cakey. not long lasting either. better go for a maybelline fit me

Date is say this is a HG product for me and I have hardly any! I use this under my eyes it has enough coverage for what I need and most importantly for me it doesn't cling if I have any dry skin, the packaging is okay I don't use the brush I dab abit on my hand and apply that way, price wise I can't complain I usually re buy it in 3 for 2 deals at boots