Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised by how much I have liked this concealer. There was a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on CVS so I got two different shades, one that looked salmony/pinky to cover my dark circles and one that matched my skin tone. The salmony/pinker one ( I think it was the shade "Light") has become my go-to for daily under eye use. It blends well, looks natural and it doesn't crease on me and I don't have to use powder to set it. I have already repurchsed this concealer because I love it so much. Concealer is the type of product that I'm constantly wanting to try new brands but if I wasn't such a concealer floozy I would consider this HG!

on 12/27/2016 10:41:00 PM

This is an average concealer. Not awful but not wonderful either. It's good for daily use as long as you don't have major redness or dark spots to conceal.

I bought this because of the awesome reviews, but it did not work for me and I was pretty hugely disappointed. It looked nice and blended nice at first, but creased under my eyes horribly. Because it's a luminous concealer I tried using it to highlight my nose, forehead and chin and it looked really cakey and ended up separating right off my nose! I'm 24, have decent skin that is not overly oily and this just did NOT WORK for me. I wish I'd just spent a couple extra bucks for Fit Me.

on 12/4/2016 4:43:00 AM

I have repurchased this concealer a few times now i really like it. Dont leave me with creases and the coverage is great. I tried a few others but keep going back to this one. Lasts for a quite a while as well

on 12/4/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer has been my favorite for quite some time now. I love the whole 2-in-1 shabang. I would say it has light to médium coverage but you can definetly build it up without it looking like a slice of cake under your eyes. Plus its really inexpensive which is a bonus. I would definetly recommend this to anyone.

on 11/19/2016 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this product. I have dry under eye area. It doesn't stay on for long time. Doesn't not cover good at all.

on 11/18/2016 8:49:00 AM

This is definitely my go to under eye concealer! It’s so bendable and looks very natural under the eyes. It also doesn’t crease which is a huge plus in my book. It lasts through my whole school day (6-7 hrs). I use the shade 125 Fair and it matches me perfectly. I can also use it to correct some redness around my nose. I’ve read that a few people do not like the brush tip, but I personally really like it, I feel it allows for quick and easy application. The only real con I can think of is that if you have severe under eye circles it might not cover very well because it is a light/medium coverage concealer, but that is not an issue for me seeing as my dark circles aren’t too bad. It’s also pretty cheap. Overall, highly recommend!

on 10/31/2016 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Picked this up based on some reviews here. I'm 67, and avoid concealers because of settling in lines. This concealer is perfect!!! Does not settle at all. Even though it's not a maximum coverage concealer, it covers well enough for me. And, I like that it has no sparkly sheen. Great too that it does not dry out the skin, esp when used in the eye area.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Super good, affordable concealer. For a couple dollars less than the Fit Me concealer, this has similar coverage and blendability. It is very creamy, non-drying and totally crease-proof when set with powder. The squeeze-tube applicator is not a personal favorite, but definitely not a deal breaker.

I have this in Fair/Light and have been using it on my undereyes and to highlight select facial areas. I believe it works great for both, but slightly better for the latter, because I have rather intense undereye circles about half the time and need slightly fuller coverage. I would label this medium-coverage, about the same as the Maybelline Better Skin concealer, although a better alternative as it is creamier and doesn't crease. The coverage is buildable, however, and unless you're dealing with very pronounced dark circles you will be pleased with the outcome.

This is long-wearing and not greasy, and has not broken me out. Overall I highly recommend and will repurchase this to use as a highlighter or on days when I don't need heavy coverage.

I'm impressed! I haven't usually worn concealer except for blemishes, but due to reviews, I tried this on some reddened areas near my nose. Covered beautifully and skin looked flawless! This opens a whole new world as to what I can use concealer for. (I know it likely isn't news to anyone else, but I just hadn't paid attention!). I don't like the brush at all, but due to the lovely consistency of the product and good wear, I can easily overlook the issue. Good price. No creasing. A win!