Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter
Rimmel reviews, photos and discussion

Well, it has a very good price. The coverage is OK. The colour selection is good for my fair skin, I found the matching colour. Nice concealer.

Really hard to blend out, not much coverage, also the colors are just off, wouldn't recommend

Date is say this is a HG product for me and I have hardly any! I use this under my eyes it has enough coverage for what I need and most importantly for me it doesn't cling if I have any dry skin, the packaging is okay I don't use the brush I dab abit on my hand and apply that way, price wise I can't complain I usually re buy it in 3 for 2 deals at boots

on 6/27/2017 10:51:00 AM

not good. it has very little coverage, and makes skin look cakey. not long lasting either. better go for a maybelline fit me

was using nars radiant creamy concealer and went back to this and was reminded of how amazing this is. my favourite concealer ever!! so seamless and brightening!! will buy this forever and have been buying for years already!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lasts all day. Brightens up my eye area very nicely. Minimal creasing. In combination with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, Liquid Foundation and Powder I can get my whole base of makeup done with one inexpensive brand that I never used to like until now.

on 6/10/2017 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm stunned to report how much I love this very inexpensive concealer. I've used aveda for years, and some other high end concealers, and I think that this $5 concealer is BETTER than everything else I've used. I'm pretty minimal with foundation- I have been blessed with genetically good (but dry) skin, so I only cover spots and a little redness or dark areas around my deep set eyes. I have 230 fair/light and it's perfect. It doesn't settle into lines, doesn't cake up, doesn't look too white or orange or yellow or pink. It just erases what I need it to and blends in to the rest of my skin. Stunned.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Who needs Tarte Shape tape when you have this awesome concealer for less than $5!? Grabbed this when my undereye area has been looking rough! Completely covered my dark circles and bags! I pat it in with my fingers and it looks so smooth and bright. As I am getting into my 30s I will not be without this to cover my under eye problems. Highly recommend!

on 3/31/2017 1:27:00 PM

Incredible concealer for the price. Goes on smooth, medium to high coverage, stays all day. Finish is luminous satin but far from shiny or oily. Works perfect on my oily combo skin. Oh and it doesn't sheer out with a beauty blender or brush.
Just as good as other HE concealers I've tried. Will always repurchase!

on 3/27/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love it! I have tan skin with golden undertones and the shade medium is great for under the eyes! It has a warm yellow undertone and medium coverage with a natural finish. Perfect for covering mild undereye darkness, brightening the eye area, cleaning up brows, and covering redness around the nose. It looks very natural yet I looked polished when I wear it. The price is great too! Would recommend and repurchase.