Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Who needs Tarte Shape tape when you have this awesome concealer for less than $5!? Grabbed this when my undereye area has been looking rough! Completely covered my dark circles and bags! I pat it in with my fingers and it looks so smooth and bright. As I am getting into my 30s I will not be without this to cover my under eye problems. Highly recommend!

on 3/31/2017 1:27:00 PM

Incredible concealer for the price. Goes on smooth, medium to high coverage, stays all day. Finish is luminous satin but far from shiny or oily. Works perfect on my oily combo skin. Oh and it doesn't sheer out with a beauty blender or brush.
Just as good as other HE concealers I've tried. Will always repurchase!

on 3/27/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love it! I have tan skin with golden undertones and the shade medium is great for under the eyes! It has a warm yellow undertone and medium coverage with a natural finish. Perfect for covering mild undereye darkness, brightening the eye area, cleaning up brows, and covering redness around the nose. It looks very natural yet I looked polished when I wear it. The price is great too! Would recommend and repurchase.

Great drugstore concealer! Nice price (under 3 dollars at Walmart!), wears well, decent coverage. Doesn't settle in lines unless my under eyes are super dry. Overall great product and I'd repurchase (again).

on 3/14/2017 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Excellent product for a very reasonable price. It lasted all day and didn't irritate my often sensitive eyes. Covered eye circles and also worked as an excellent base for my eye makeup, which also lasted all day when this was used. I was sceptical because of the thin consistency of the product, but coverage provided was full coverage. I was also skeptical about brush applicator, as opposed to sponge, but it actually got into corners and on and below lids very well! It was thin so I sort of brushed it on with minimal effort, it did layer well- I applied two coats then blended a little bit with my finger. It TOTALLY covered eye circles, evened out and brightened eye area just as good if not better than HE dept store creamier products I've used before. Also, very important to note... NO settling in creases.the way other concealers have. Love it, so glad I tried it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised by how much I have liked this concealer. There was a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on CVS so I got two different shades, one that looked salmony/pinky to cover my dark circles and one that matched my skin tone. The salmony/pinker one ( I think it was the shade "Light") has become my go-to for daily under eye use. It blends well, looks natural and it doesn't crease on me and I don't have to use powder to set it. I have already repurchsed this concealer because I love it so much. Concealer is the type of product that I'm constantly wanting to try new brands but if I wasn't such a concealer floozy I would consider this HG!

on 12/27/2016 10:41:00 PM

This is an average concealer. Not awful but not wonderful either. It's good for daily use as long as you don't have major redness or dark spots to conceal.

I bought this because of the awesome reviews, but it did not work for me and I was pretty hugely disappointed. It looked nice and blended nice at first, but creased under my eyes horribly. Because it's a luminous concealer I tried using it to highlight my nose, forehead and chin and it looked really cakey and ended up separating right off my nose! I'm 24, have decent skin that is not overly oily and this just did NOT WORK for me. I wish I'd just spent a couple extra bucks for Fit Me.

on 12/4/2016 4:43:00 AM

I have repurchased this concealer a few times now i really like it. Dont leave me with creases and the coverage is great. I tried a few others but keep going back to this one. Lasts for a quite a while as well

on 12/4/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer has been my favorite for quite some time now. I love the whole 2-in-1 shabang. I would say it has light to m├ędium coverage but you can definetly build it up without it looking like a slice of cake under your eyes. Plus its really inexpensive which is a bonus. I would definetly recommend this to anyone.