RIMMEL Match Perfection Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

RIMMEL Match Perfection Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter
RIMMEL reviews, photos and discussion

on 12/5/2018 10:23:00 PM

Terrible concealer for under eye area. Did absolutely nothing for coverage. Might be better as highlight if using a lighter shade.

on 11/20/2018 10:24:00 PM

Why oh why did Rimmel discontinue this wonderful product? 78% would buy again, overall 4.0. It is great for covering up imperfections on my face and hands. Excellent price and lasts almost all day. I am extremely disappointed!

on 11/13/2018 11:15:00 PM

I'm very upset that this is discontinued. LOVED this concealer. Every time I find one I love, it vanishes. Very irritating.

Love this concealer very much! I'm a fan of a natural look so this concealer provides it flawlessly. It doesn't cover everything but it will give you a ''no make up'' fresh look. Will repurchase.
Pros: very affordable; looks very natural; doesn't oxidize on me; good staying power ( my skin is combo and this concealer will last till the end of the day); actually like the packaging because the brush helps wasting less product
Cons: none for me

on 3/26/2018 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've gone through several tubes of this, it is the best concealer I've tried to date. It blends easily and leaves a smooth, natural finish. I like using it all over my face in place of foundation to conceal redness on days when I want to get out the door quickly. I recommend it to everyone except those with oily skin.

on 1/28/2018 4:47:00 PM

I love love love this. Coverage is amazing, doesn't cake up and doesn't cling to dry patches. This is my HG concealer will reuse this always

on 1/12/2018 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer, it is lightweight and is amazing under the eyes, because it's really brightening. I think it covers redness and pigmentation great, especially since it has a yellow/neutral undertone.
I wouldn't use it to cover acne though, as it has light coverage. But I use it under my eyes, on my forehead, chin and the centre of my face and it brightens your complexion really well! I have bought my third tube and I will definitely keep on repurchasing!

on 1/1/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My fave! I don't have undereye circles or many blemishes, so I don't need the best concealer that's out there, all I'm asking is a natural, smooth look with no creasing and no cakeyness that lasts a couple hours. And this one does! I've tried several drugstore concealers and nothing beats this. I put it over my fav sunscreen and I wash the wand regularly bc it's not a very hygienic packaging. But I don't have any qualms otherwise. Lasts ages, too.

on 12/19/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have been reaching for this product a lot lately. It is good. I use it under my eyes. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, totally covers and brightens, gives a polished appearance/finish, and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. I think it is as good, if not better, as many high end concealers and I love that is very affordable. I'm convinced now that you don't have to spend a fortune on makeup.

on 12/11/2017 5:39:00 AM

I was surprised with this product as I usually do not like many products by Rimmel. It covered me well and was super easy to find the right colour. It's not the BEST concealer out there but for its price, I think it does a good job. Only complain is that it didn't last very long, and was noticeably fading after a couple of hours