RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.4

on 1/16/2016 11:54:00 PM

I highly suggest you curl your lashes before you use this product otherwise you will have sticks pointing out of your eyes.

I am fine with the length, volume not so much. First of all it is just a clumpier version of length and only ever-so-slightly thickens it. Although waterproof, it's easy to flake off.

I really love the length though, gives me more natural looking lashes while looking long, and doesn't look like I have mascara on. So the length is good if you want a natural look, but the price of the thing just says 'go buy a pair of falsies instead'.

If the length came separately and didn't cost $20 I would buy it again.

I bought this mascara from Rimmel about a year ago and I have only just got round to writing about it now. When I first tried it I was like "WOW!!!", as it gave great length and volume and separated my lashes quite well. Also the formula wasn't to wet. My only problem at this point was that I couldn't apply a second layer to build it up. A few weeks after I bought it, I noticed that it had dried up quite a lot even though the lid was put on quite tightly and securely and I hadn't been pumping the wand at all. Overall great at start, but I wouldn't repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really do not recommend this product to anyone because the lengthening wand and brush are the same as the volume wand and brush, but with less product on it. It was a waste of money because of that and also because it does not do a very good job anyways.

on 4/27/2012 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ugh, I thought I was buying "Double Play" after seeing its good reviews, but got this by mistake. It is simply terrible. Now I actually prefer traditional-bristle brushes over the new rubber ones, but this brush is, I think, the root of the problem here. It's just badly designed. The formula is no prize either. Neither option gives length and the formula is goopy. It wilted my curl and was hard to work with. I actually did one eye with each option and the length option was less of a disaster, but neither made me happy. Bad mascara day today, followed by returning this product to Target.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ehhhh not amazing. Super wet, doesnt lengthen that much or define. Terrible for bottom lashes or getting into small corners. Was very black and not the WORST but not great at all. Dont waste your money even trying this .

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually loved this mascara. I read so many negative reviews and yet I still felt a need to try it out haha. Most reviews said the formula was either too much or too little on the brush, that it made their lashes clump together, or didn't dry quick enough, but I guess I got a good one, because I've used both sides on different days and I've not had a problem yet. I'm annoyed most by how Rimmel uses that long sticker on all their products to write something simple like "003 Very Black". I don't think their color label needs to be stuck to the side of all their mascaras like that because peeling them off is a mess and it just doesn't look good with them on there.

I honestly don't see the hustle and bustle about this. I just bought this for, like, 7 bucks today at WalMart, just because it has a 4.7 out of 5 stars on here. I found the volume brush to be really goopy and made my eyelashes look spidery. I didn't like it. I should have known better, I have never found a good Rimmel mascara! (A good Rimmel ANYTHING, for that matter. Lol) The tubing is super cute, that's partly what drew me in, but other than that, the product is not too hot. If you like spidery lashes, then go for it--but don't say I didn't warn ya! :) I thought the lengthening side was alright, I'm not a big "natural lashes" girl, I like for my lashes to be seen, but definitely not spidery like Day2Night made mine. Not worth the 7 bucks you pay for it. Since I am a broke nursing school student, it will be going back.

Side note---this is also a VERY wet formula, like the reviewer below me mentioned. It took about 10 min for me to write this review, and before writing this I had the product on my lashes a good 10 minutes, so now TWENTY MINUTES LATER, I touched my lashes to see if they're dry---got black goo all over my fingers. Ugh! :(