RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.8

on 6/29/2013 10:46:00 PM

This mascara is terrible! The lengthening side does nothing on my lashes while the volumizing side clumps like crazy! Thankfully I did not get it at full price.

on 7/7/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Not the best mascara out there, it's basically one wand, when you open the night cap it's just a regular mascara, when you open the day one it's the same wand but with a smaller opening so that it eliminates alot of the product, so it has less formula on the brush (if that makes sense)
Simply put: The night one holds way waay too much product it clumps like crazy I can only imagine using this when it's dried down a bit, because there's heavy product all over the wand, I can imagine it even dripping from how much product there is.
Day mascara has barely any product, so it doesn't do much, what length are they talking about I have no idea.

I only bought this because pixi2woo raved about this and said it was her favourite mascara, didn't work for me at all. Boo.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my favorite Mascaras, It worked very well for me, And I just love it!!

on 8/6/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara sucks! The length part is the same as the volume part except for the fact that it has less product on it. The mascara is also clumpy and it also makes my lashes feel hard when I use this. My sister loves it and I honestly don't know why. Save yourself some money and buy rimmel's new mascara called "extra wow lash". LOVE that stuff :)

EDIT August 12, 2011: Sooo I have tried this mascara again after not using it for awhile just because I wanted to see if I would like it more after it has been sitting around. Well I was surprised to see that my lashes look pretty good with this mascara! The lengthening part does make my lashes appear longer and the volumizing part makes my lashes look thick. BUT the reason why this product will never receive 5 stars from me (and the reason why I will not purchase again) is that the brush for this mascara SUCKS and the formula of the mascara tends to get flaky after a couple of hours.