RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.7

on 6/27/2017 11:03:00 AM

the lengthening wand is nice, doesnt clump lashes or overload it with product. the volumizing wand is goopy clumpy and makes lashes look heavy. the mascara does flake a little. its average and workable but i wont repurchase it as i cud find better drugstores alternatives

on 12/13/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually have to curl my lashes at least twice to actually achieve some semblance of normalcy in my look when using this, since my eyelashes look pin-straight, and that's not a look most of us are usually going for. So in my experience, this mascara does nothing to lift the lashes and you absolutely have to curl them if you're using it, (the product never claimed to do that so I can't very well blame it). The volumizing brush tends to get a bit messy, but really does volumize and the lengthening brush works wonders for my bottom lashes so that's a plus. The claim about no clumps has also held true in my experience.

on 6/15/2016 11:58:00 PM

i love this mascara. The end result when using both brushes is satisfactory. I have many tabs and are very short, and this mask to achieved a good finish giving much volume and length . The downside is that a lot of product is deposited on the tip of the brush.

on 3/4/2016 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am usually curious about Rimmel's mascaras because I find them to be great at an extremely affordable price point.

This one was a bit more expensive than other Rimmel mascaras so I was quite disappointed that I didn't find it very useful.

The voluminous side, which has wider opening of the mascara tube is a huge mess. The brush is nice and full but holds so much mascara that it deposits a glob on the lashes. It is very messy.

The lengthening side is a narrower opening of the tube so the mascara is lightly deposited on the lashes.

There is no balance with this mascara. Its either too much mascara (voluminous side) and not enough drama with the (lengthening side)

I did try to use the voluminous side and then the lengthening side to comb off the extra mascara but it is a long and sometimes messy process. Its too much work and not worth the effort. Its just better not to purchase this mascara.

The tube is cute though.

on 4/25/2015 8:45:00 AM

The finished look of this mascara is really nice and the colour is a very deep black. However I wore it to an event and by the end it had left black dust all over my check bones which smudged when I tried to wipe it off to make me look like I had been punched in the face. For that reason I will definitely not repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HATE THIS PRODUCT. The wands are so scratchy, dry and bristly they pull out my eyelashes . I feel like they will snap at the slightest bend. It seems as if the wands do not pick up any mascara at all yet they collect so much excess gunk at the tip.

on 3/10/2014 10:58:00 PM

It was impossible to wash off, not only that but it made my eyelashes clumpy. It was simply horrible to use, never purchasing again. The only mascara I use now is Cherry Blooms mascara, lengthens and doesn't clump my eyelashes! So good.

I absolutely love this mascara. It lengthens my lashes without making them look "spidery" and it's not too wet. My one issue with it is that it dries out quickly. I go through a tube about every 2 to 3 months.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product to death, it is one of my staple mascaras, if not like really the only one that I use. I have naturally long lashes already, and I do believe that in the case that you already have naturally long lashes that it works a little better because I feel like it works better as an overall lash look enhancer rather than like a mascara that gives you falsies. I don't think that females with naturally shorter lashes would like it as much: But I do believe that this mascara can make anyone's lashes look looker and more glam instantly. The packaging is tough, and big enough so that it can never get lost easily which I love. It's a fairly sized bottle, not too skinny, so you know you're getting a good amount of the product for what you're paying for. I love that it's a 2 in 1 system, cause it adds to the glam look. I always get this in extreme black, 003. When you put it on, the coats are very fast drying which is great for when you apply eye shadow and you don't want the black to get on your eye shadow: It freezes in seconds of you putting it on, and I rarely have to curl my lashes prior to putting it on because I can already guarantee myself it'll make them look fuller and longer regardless. I use both brushes and when using the length brush after using the volume brush, I only use the length brush for the tips of my lashes, which makes them even longer and more luxurious looking- I always get people asking me if their mine. So the best tip for the best look out of this mascara: Apply the length brush only to the tips of the lashes after using the volume brush. And depending on how much you use of the volume brush: You may get some clumping but, you are in control of that. Apply till you're satisfied. But: I love this product.

on 9/30/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I dislike this mascara. I had high hopes for this mascara I was so disappointed . when you would try do another coat it would dry and make your lashes clump like crazy it doesn't even hold a curl. I don't see it length just volume.