RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. The brush has two optiknst, length and volume. I always apply the length first, then two coats of volume. The brush is amazing, seperate my lashes, never leaves me clumpy. This is the best mascara I've ever used, however it is incredibly difficult to find, so when I do find it I stock up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oooooooh I LOVE this.

As a mascara and eye-lash lover, I have been through my fair-share of drugstore (and high end) mascaras. My holy grail has always been the Lorea'l telescopic carbon black, which I've repurchased about 3 times, but this one right here is so good that it put that relationship on hold.

The only reason I bought this is because I didn't have enough time one morning to put mascara on for college. I decided to take my mascara with me and do it when I got there but I completely forgot to pick it up as I rushed out the door.. I literally feel naked without eye lashes so at the nearest opportunity I went to the nearest pharmacy in search of something cheap and cheerful. They only had a rimmel stand, so without much thought I chose this one.

At first application and first impressions it was just ok, it didn't do anything special, the length wand barely applied product while the volume wand gave average volume and length - I found it quite clumpy actually. I put it in my drawer and went back to using the telescopic as usual.

A couple of months later I decide to give it another a try. I completely disregarded the length wand (useless in my opinion) and just used the volume. And quite liked it! It gave very similar if not better results than the telescopic. I found it took less time to apply to get almost the same effect, and it held the curl extremely well. If you have more time, you can really work it to make your eyelashes look fluttery and amazing. (make sure you are really getting the corner lashes). This is the only mascara that's ever got me compliments with one lady asking me if I had fake eyelashes on. My friend even bought it on my recommendation.

Whatsmore is its very easy to remove and my lashes don't have that annoying crunchy-hard feeling. And its kind to my eyes too - sometimes if I'm wearing other mascaras my eyes get irritated. I have slept in it a few times and my eyes felt fine.

Would definitely recommend and repurchase! No idea if I've come to like it because my eye lashes have grown (I do have longer lashes than I used to) or because it was left to dry out. But all I know is I won't be without it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product to death, it is one of my staple mascaras, if not like really the only one that I use. I have naturally long lashes already, and I do believe that in the case that you already have naturally long lashes that it works a little better because I feel like it works better as an overall lash look enhancer rather than like a mascara that gives you falsies. I don't think that females with naturally shorter lashes would like it as much: But I do believe that this mascara can make anyone's lashes look looker and more glam instantly. The packaging is tough, and big enough so that it can never get lost easily which I love. It's a fairly sized bottle, not too skinny, so you know you're getting a good amount of the product for what you're paying for. I love that it's a 2 in 1 system, cause it adds to the glam look. I always get this in extreme black, 003. When you put it on, the coats are very fast drying which is great for when you apply eye shadow and you don't want the black to get on your eye shadow: It freezes in seconds of you putting it on, and I rarely have to curl my lashes prior to putting it on because I can already guarantee myself it'll make them look fuller and longer regardless. I use both brushes and when using the length brush after using the volume brush, I only use the length brush for the tips of my lashes, which makes them even longer and more luxurious looking- I always get people asking me if their mine. So the best tip for the best look out of this mascara: Apply the length brush only to the tips of the lashes after using the volume brush. And depending on how much you use of the volume brush: You may get some clumping but, you are in control of that. Apply till you're satisfied. But: I love this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wasn't going to buy this after reading some reviews, but I of course did, and I love it. I like to use the length then volume, it works better that way. I'll update if anything changes, but so far I'll be rebuying. (:

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this on clearance and wasn't too sure of it. I tried it and fell in love. I use both sides abd my lashes look phenomenal!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

absolutely love this product! The packaging is really nice and sleek. I don't use the lengthening wand as I don't really need to lengthen my lashes I just need volume. I love the volumising side it really does volumise and it makes my lashes look amazing. Will definately purchase this over and over again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara. Really this is all i have needed in mascaras since i purchased. Clients love this as much as i do. I usually apply length then volume. When clients ask if this is my most popular choice for any look i cant help but drone on about how much i love it this is AMAZING! The volume works great since i already have long eyelashes but in a case where i am doing a smokey eye or bombshell kind of look that has to stand out i will reapply both for a noticeable BOOM!

on 3/5/2012 7:52:00 AM

First step is for lenght, and second step gives me really, really big lashes!!!

on 12/16/2011 11:18:00 PM

I love this mascara! Finally integrating two wands - the length lengthens, and the volume volumises. What more could you want? I would recommend not using the volumiser for your bottom lashes - the lengthener is perfect for this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is very much worth the money it truly lengthens and volumizes my lashes. The only reason I said that I would not buy this product again and that the packaging is only a 2 is because I wish that it was more like my cover girl lash blast fusion were it was one brush that did both jobs.