RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HATE THIS PRODUCT. The wands are so scratchy, dry and bristly they pull out my eyelashes . I feel like they will snap at the slightest bend. It seems as if the wands do not pick up any mascara at all yet they collect so much excess gunk at the tip.

on 3/10/2014 10:58:00 PM

It was impossible to wash off, not only that but it made my eyelashes clumpy. It was simply horrible to use, never purchasing again. The only mascara I use now is Cherry Blooms mascara, lengthens and doesn't clump my eyelashes! So good.

on 9/30/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I dislike this mascara. I had high hopes for this mascara I was so disappointed . when you would try do another coat it would dry and make your lashes clump like crazy it doesn't even hold a curl. I don't see it length just volume.

on 6/29/2013 10:46:00 PM

This mascara is terrible! The lengthening side does nothing on my lashes while the volumizing side clumps like crazy! Thankfully I did not get it at full price.

on 4/4/2013 8:00:00 AM

I wanted to buy a mascara that would give my lashes some volume so my friend recommended this mascara. I didn't like it AT ALL!
There's tooo much product on the wand. The wands are pretty bad...My eyelashes get worse when I wear this mascara, so if I had no other mascara, I would go out without this one on.
What it basically does is clump...it makes my eyelashes appear like spider legs. As for the lengthing wand, it's "okay" not as bad as the volumizing one...but I like having volume in my lashes, I don't care about length
And as for the color, it's pretty good. It's really black...so it's okay with me, and removing the product from your eyelashes is bad...like you just keep rubbing that wipe all over your lashes and if you really wanna get rid of all the product, you won't sleep the night....It will take you till forever to remove ALL the product on your eyelashes...
As for the feeling after you apply the product, at the beginning, your eyelashes will feel a bit sticky but once it dries, it gets better...It's really soft on your eyelashes.
Overall, I am pretty much disappointed in this mascara. I would never repurchase this again!

on 3/10/2013 11:57:00 PM

This mascara packaging had some definite potential but the formula did not. The volume brush was completely covered in brushed. I had to scrap the brush again the tube to remove the excess product. And it made my lashes clump together. The lengthening brush did nothing to separate my lashes. And this mascara flaked and irritated my eyes and lastly it was a pain to remove. A huge Nooooo to this product.

on 3/10/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Just bought this today. Found it for $3 at Walgreens and figured what the heck. I put it on one eye and quickly realized it's just one brush and more product is released with the volume part than the length. Super watery and I could barely blink due to it not drying fast enough and it kept getting everywhere. I may continue to use it over my other mascara for length, but definitely not alone. Love the really dark black though

on 11/3/2012 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this on clearance. Did not like the brush or formula. Traditional bristle brush but in a spread out spiral shape. Just did not coat the lashes very well with the length side, and dried out super fast to where it got flaky. The volume side the brush picked up way too much product to where it was impossible to avoid clumps, which was a lot to comb through and still looked clumpy. Could not even finish it up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really do not recommend this product to anyone because the lengthening wand and brush are the same as the volume wand and brush, but with less product on it. It was a waste of money because of that and also because it does not do a very good job anyways.

on 7/16/2012 11:14:00 AM

Not a very good mascara. It turns my lashes into three large sticks, even with just one coat. The night brush is way too big. It is impossible to do my left eye or any other precision applicating. The consistency is too sticky. I won't be buying this again.