Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
image 1image 2image 3

2.9

on 6/21/2016 9:43:00 AM

Dissapointed with this product.

It doesn't seem to lift lashes, instead they feel flat and stick outwards. I end up applying a tiny layer with the thin end and curling my lashes several times before applying another thin layer, curling again and then adding the volume mascara.

Pain in the butt!!!

on 6/15/2016 11:58:00 PM

i love this mascara. The end result when using both brushes is satisfactory. I have many tabs and are very short, and this mask to achieved a good finish giving much volume and length . The downside is that a lot of product is deposited on the tip of the brush.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2016 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am usually curious about Rimmel's mascaras because I find them to be great at an extremely affordable price point.

This one was a bit more expensive than other Rimmel mascaras so I was quite disappointed that I didn't find it very useful.

The voluminous side, which has wider opening of the mascara tube is a huge mess. The brush is nice and full but holds so much mascara that it deposits a glob on the lashes. It is very messy.

The lengthening side is a narrower opening of the tube so the mascara is lightly deposited on the lashes.

There is no balance with this mascara. Its either too much mascara (voluminous side) and not enough drama with the (lengthening side)

I did try to use the voluminous side and then the lengthening side to comb off the extra mascara but it is a long and sometimes messy process. Its too much work and not worth the effort. Its just better not to purchase this mascara.

The tube is cute though.

on 1/16/2016 11:54:00 PM

I highly suggest you curl your lashes before you use this product otherwise you will have sticks pointing out of your eyes.

I am fine with the length, volume not so much. First of all it is just a clumpier version of length and only ever-so-slightly thickens it. Although waterproof, it's easy to flake off.

I really love the length though, gives me more natural looking lashes while looking long, and doesn't look like I have mascara on. So the length is good if you want a natural look, but the price of the thing just says 'go buy a pair of falsies instead'.

If the length came separately and didn't cost $20 I would buy it again.

on 6/9/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I prefer the Length brush, which gave my lashes nice color and length and doesn't clump at all. The mascara stays on all day and doesn't flake off. I gave up on the Volume brush because I found it clumped a lot. If Rimmel sold a mascara like this but with just the Length brush, I would definitely be happier with repurchasing this.

on 4/25/2015 8:45:00 AM

The finished look of this mascara is really nice and the colour is a very deep black. However I wore it to an event and by the end it had left black dust all over my check bones which smudged when I tried to wipe it off to make me look like I had been punched in the face. For that reason I will definitely not repurchase!

on 2/3/2015 1:38:00 AM

it gives a very thin coverage on the day and the way I use it is one day coat and 2 night but I found that the more I used it the thicker the day one becomes :) I would recomend it but I know there is much better our there :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HATE THIS PRODUCT. The wands are so scratchy, dry and bristly they pull out my eyelashes . I feel like they will snap at the slightest bend. It seems as if the wands do not pick up any mascara at all yet they collect so much excess gunk at the tip.

I bought this mascara from Rimmel about a year ago and I have only just got round to writing about it now. When I first tried it I was like "WOW!!!", as it gave great length and volume and separated my lashes quite well. Also the formula wasn't to wet. My only problem at this point was that I couldn't apply a second layer to build it up. A few weeks after I bought it, I noticed that it had dried up quite a lot even though the lid was put on quite tightly and securely and I hadn't been pumping the wand at all. Overall great at start, but I wouldn't repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. The brush has two optiknst, length and volume. I always apply the length first, then two coats of volume. The brush is amazing, seperate my lashes, never leaves me clumpy. This is the best mascara I've ever used, however it is incredibly difficult to find, so when I do find it I stock up.