4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Really does help with smoothing and taming frizz. I am fairly impressed with this conditioner. The matching shampoo not so much. This conditioner actually does help tame my frizz and keeps my hair in check. I still have to blow dry it smooth but I do not have to straighten my hair to get it smooth. My hair is shiny and healthy-looking. I do need to use a little more conditioner than I normally do as the formula is a little thinner but I smother my hair in it and leave it for 2-5mind while I shower and it works well to detangle and of course smooth. I am not at all a fan of the scent and much more prefer the scent of the Intensive repair conditioner, however, that one does absolutely nothing for my hair.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

This is an amazing, smoothing conditioner. I have dyed my hair, highlighted it, bleached it blonde, and dyed it back to brown, all within a year, and this conditioner (plus time) is the HG for my strands. At first, I was a bit nervous about the 'oil' part, since my hair is super fine and easily gets greasy, but I normally use smooth on this conditioner mid-shaft to the ends, so my hair doesn't get weighed down. The conditioner has a thick, creamy consistency. Using a somewhat large-sized dollop of product is enough for my belly-button-length hair. It has a subtle, soapy smell that doesn't stick with you in the shower, and it leaves my hair with excellent slip. I would definitely recommend this!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

My only real negative with it is that my hair seems to need washed more often than before. I dye it red and it's super thin and pretty straight so I washed as little as I can get away with. Other than that I do like it, particularly the awesome detangling job I get from it.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

As an off-the-shelf conditioner, I am VERY impressed! I use it as a pre-condition conditioner. I wash Reken All Soft shampoo, pre-condition with Dove, then condition with Redken All Soft conditioner. Wonderful. My hair is silky and shiny. I tried using just the Redkin shampoo & conditioner, and it's just not the same without the Dove. Love!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

Nourishing my ass. I bought this based on the good reviews. Upon putting this on my hair, my hair starts feeling soft in the shower and you'd imagine I'd get good slip while rinsing, but my hair is just left feeling meh. When air drying, the only thing this conditioner did was coat it with hard silicones which make my hair spongy and stringy, and very rebellious.. not putting this on my hair again. Herbal essences hello hydration is much better than this crap. Very disappointed. My hair is straight but this somehow made my ends so "open" and stubborn. Everything that this conditioner said was a "YES!" for me, but it just wasn't it. I guess it's worth a shot since it's cheap, but I just hate wasting products.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

Let me start by saying that i have fine, medium thick, wavy, dark brown frizzy hair. Its kinda oily, i cant tell if its on the normal or the oily side, i can feel my scalp getting slightly greasy on the second-third day. But i wash my hair every week or every 3-5 days in summer (going to the beach days dont count). Gross i know, but thats what helped my hair to be less damaged and shiny due to the natural oils preduced by the scalp. Anyways, i kinda like the packaging. And i love how thick it is, its soooo thick and creamy but it doesnt weight my hair down. And i also like to put much of it, comb my hair, tight it up then i leave it for as long as i can, like 10-20min. This makes my hair HELLA soft, it smooths the frizz and maintain the poofiness to 0, seriously this is the best conditioner i've ever EVER used. I actually used to have straight hair, but it suddenly became wavy. This makes it like 90% straight, slightly wavy at the ends. I just cant stop touching it. The only down side is silicones. This has quite much of them and i'm trying to keep using organic products. This still better than the organic ones i use and wich costs like 20-25$ each (phyto, logona ..) I actually may buy it again if i wont have enough money to buy organic ones or if i didnt find them. So if u are okay with silicones, dont wait another day. Go buy the shampoo and conditioner and try them, u will be amazed :o !!!!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

Very disappointed. This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling like straw. It's awful. I used it 3 times to give it a chance. I had previously received a sample of some Dove shampoo and conditioner that was great. Unfortunately, it is no longer made. The search continues...

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is a HG conditioner!My hair isn't very damaged but does get dry on the ends,when I used this my hair was as soft as a little kids. I love it!I used it with an organix shampoo and it just makes my hair soft,shiny and frizz free. Definitely the best drugstore conditioner I've tried.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

YES YES AND YES! I have Super dry, coarse, wavy blonde (and bleached) hair, which really makes me go crazy every winter (well, every summer also). In winter the problem is dryness and the hay-look. My usually wavy, shiny and bouncy hair gets straight, dead and dull looking and Super dry. I have tried many pricey products like Redken, Sachajuan, Kiehls, Joico etc, but none of them can moisturize my hair like this magic product does. Lately I have been using redken extreme mask and redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. They have done my hair dull and dry, and when I this week returned to my old favourite dove nourishing oil care shampoo and conditioner, I was really amazed By the results. I had completely forgotten how great this duo is! Now my hair looks healthy, shiny and it is manageable. I can comb my hair easily and all the dullness is gone. My hair is so dry that this product does not build up. The product is Super cheap, only 3,5euro at my local grocery store, the smell is fine (light coconut!) and the bottle is easy to use. The product itself is a nice, thick and luxurious cream. If your hair is Super dry and nothing seems to work, try this line! Especially in winter this product is a true lifesaver.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Head over heels in love with this duo!! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my hair. Not even coconut oil treatments made my hair feel like this!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium