L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara makes my lashes look natural but definately longer or I can add a little more and get that dramatic effect. I havent used the product long so I havent got caught in the rain with it yet. Lasts all day and does not clump or flake off and has a nice texture to it.

on 7/21/2014 1:11:00 PM

one of the best mascaras ive ever used
looks natural yet intensified my lashes
the best part is that it doesnt smudge when i remove it , can even use it with plain water and ease it out with a normal tissue! its that easy . it just sorts of peels off and it will run down your cheeks like tiny strips of plastics or wax that does not smudge your skin. amazing. to me its the most important criteria for the mascara coz i really hate dark eyes after removing makeup or using a makeup remover to remove mascara so this is a huge plus for me.

The only thing i dont like is the packaging. sometimes its a bit hard to open, and at times if u put a bit of extra force it will break the tube. BUT I love the other features so much i would still repurchase

on 5/6/2013 7:20:00 PM

It looks great and for the price I expected something fantastic. I did not get it but it's not horrible, just alright.

The moisturising part does make your eyelashes crispy.

I would not buy again.

on 5/5/2013 5:38:00 AM

it can last for whole day and easy to wash it off, but i don't think it gives length to my lashes! I won't buy it again!