L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! The thing i like the most is that it doesn't run too much in the rain and comes off easy using a wipe. The point of this mascara is to make your eyelashes look even blacker than a normal mascara would through using white and then putting black over the top. Overall i would recommend this product and will probably be repurchasing once it runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara makes my lashes look natural but definately longer or I can add a little more and get that dramatic effect. I havent used the product long so I havent got caught in the rain with it yet. Lasts all day and does not clump or flake off and has a nice texture to it.

on 7/21/2014 1:11:00 PM

one of the best mascaras ive ever used
looks natural yet intensified my lashes
the best part is that it doesnt smudge when i remove it , can even use it with plain water and ease it out with a normal tissue! its that easy . it just sorts of peels off and it will run down your cheeks like tiny strips of plastics or wax that does not smudge your skin. amazing. to me its the most important criteria for the mascara coz i really hate dark eyes after removing makeup or using a makeup remover to remove mascara so this is a huge plus for me.

The only thing i dont like is the packaging. sometimes its a bit hard to open, and at times if u put a bit of extra force it will break the tube. BUT I love the other features so much i would still repurchase

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

What a fantastic mascara! I've even gotten compliments for my lashes with this mascara. This is an alltime favourite! It gives long, delicate, separated lashes - and even without the white part of the mascara :) I simply love this mascara! <3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this for length (black side) AND volume (white side). Sometimes when I want a particularly dramatic look, I use the white mascara under a higher-end lengthening mascara, but this one is perfectly suitable for everyday use.

I have the one in the blue & gold tube, called "NEW Double Extension Renewal Serium Inside Mascara". This has become my absolute favorite mascara because of the way it comes off. It does not flake or budge all day, but can easily be removed when you wash your face with water. It simply comes off in small black globs (no streaks or panda eyes). I stopped wearing mascaras for a while because it was such a hassle to remove it at the end of the day, so this is just perfect. So to sum up:
PROS:
- Stays on forever
- No panda eyes, EVER
- Easy to get off
- Makes you look like you're wearing falsies
- Fiber mascara formula (if you are a fan of it)
CONS:
- Not good at holding curls
- $$$ (Bought mine for around $22, but I live in Korea so :P)
- Clumps lashes together so really not great for gals with sparse lashes
- The lash curler that comes as a "gift" with purchase is horrendous
A personal tip: Don't use the white base on your lashes with a whole bunch of the product on the wand, and only apply it to the ends of your lashes.

on 11/21/2011 1:46:00 PM

This mascara disappointed me a bit. I thought it would make my lashes looks way longer than it actually does! Also, it doesn't separate them really well. I suggest applying this mascara only on the ends of your lashes. This product costed quite a bit too much for me (20).. I bought much more satisfying mascaras for less.

on 2/26/2011 8:03:00 AM

I believe this is my 3rd Double Extension mascara. I had the first generation one from a couple of years back, and then got the double extension beauty tubes, this is my latest. The white base is quite gooey so I blot the excess off before application. I apply it only at the ends of my lashes for lengthening (after the Shiseido nourishing mascara base and Kate mascara base). The actual mascara part of the tube is much drier. However I still blot the wand and apply with a very light hand coating the lashes lightly before using a curl mascara on my lashes. Its not too bad a mascara but I don't think I would re-purchase.

on 12/13/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm pale with auburn hair and infuriatingly oily eyelids. So finding a mascara that doesn't go panda after a few hours has been a lifelong quest. I'd heard a lot about these 'tubing' mascaras which apparently nothing short of a tsunami in the face would shift.

So the mascara comes in a black/white tube - half primer and half mascara. I applied the primer first, then quickly applied the mascara, as per the instructions. It went on quite smoothly and the mascara itself didn't clump. Didn't seem to lengthen or curl the lashes but I wasn't bothered. As long as it STAYED PUT.

Which it did for three and a half hours before starting to shed under my eyes. After five hours, old Panda Eyes looked back from the mirror.

So next time, wanting to be fair I applied Urban Decay's Eye Primer on both my eyelids and under the eye before applying primer and mascara again.

Again it stayed put for about three and a half hours before going south. This time, however, it also flaked onto my lids too.

They can send a man to the moon but nobody has come up with a mascara for oily eyelids that works. This one cost me £11 and I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/6/2013 7:20:00 PM

It looks great and for the price I expected something fantastic. I did not get it but it's not horrible, just alright.

The moisturising part does make your eyelashes crispy.

I would not buy again.