L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this for length (black side) AND volume (white side). Sometimes when I want a particularly dramatic look, I use the white mascara under a higher-end lengthening mascara, but this one is perfectly suitable for everyday use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara makes my lashes look natural but definately longer or I can add a little more and get that dramatic effect. I havent used the product long so I havent got caught in the rain with it yet. Lasts all day and does not clump or flake off and has a nice texture to it.

on 5/6/2013 7:20:00 PM

It looks great and for the price I expected something fantastic. I did not get it but it's not horrible, just alright.

The moisturising part does make your eyelashes crispy.

I would not buy again.

I have the one in the blue & gold tube, called "NEW Double Extension Renewal Serium Inside Mascara". This has become my absolute favorite mascara because of the way it comes off. It does not flake or budge all day, but can easily be removed when you wash your face with water. It simply comes off in small black globs (no streaks or panda eyes). I stopped wearing mascaras for a while because it was such a hassle to remove it at the end of the day, so this is just perfect. So to sum up:
PROS:
- Stays on forever
- No panda eyes, EVER
- Easy to get off
- Makes you look like you're wearing falsies
- Fiber mascara formula (if you are a fan of it)
CONS:
- Not good at holding curls
- $$$ (Bought mine for around $22, but I live in Korea so :P)
- Clumps lashes together so really not great for gals with sparse lashes
- The lash curler that comes as a "gift" with purchase is horrendous
A personal tip: Don't use the white base on your lashes with a whole bunch of the product on the wand, and only apply it to the ends of your lashes.

on 11/21/2011 1:46:00 PM

This mascara disappointed me a bit. I thought it would make my lashes looks way longer than it actually does! Also, it doesn't separate them really well. I suggest applying this mascara only on the ends of your lashes. This product costed quite a bit too much for me (20).. I bought much more satisfying mascaras for less.

on 2/26/2011 8:03:00 AM

I believe this is my 3rd Double Extension mascara. I had the first generation one from a couple of years back, and then got the double extension beauty tubes, this is my latest. The white base is quite gooey so I blot the excess off before application. I apply it only at the ends of my lashes for lengthening (after the Shiseido nourishing mascara base and Kate mascara base). The actual mascara part of the tube is much drier. However I still blot the wand and apply with a very light hand coating the lashes lightly before using a curl mascara on my lashes. Its not too bad a mascara but I don't think I would re-purchase.