The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Body Mist

The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Body Mist

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/21/2013 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just bought my 3rd bottle of this body mist and it is a must-have on my summer beauty list. The smell is fresh and it gives me the summer feeling whenever i wear it.
Yes the scent doesn't last that long but it is a body mist so that is expected, if you want the scent to last longer then I would recommend to get the perfume of this.
I have never been a Jasmin fan but I really love this body mist!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A lovely oriental floral, but being a body mist I have to spray regularly to keep the scent on my skin so minus one lippy. The most dominant notes I smell are vanilla and jasmine. Not sure about neroli (mainly because I don't know what it smells like). It's very feminine, warm and a little mysterious - perhaps from the spicier dry-down on my skin? There's still a touch of sweetness as it dries so it's not completely strong in terms of spicy notes. I usually avoid oriental florals because I hate how they generally smell, but I wouldn't mind buying this again. (But probably in the EDT version for better staying power).

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/26/2011 4:13:00 AM

Neroli Jasmin is a warm fruity floral oriental scent. I have and love Vanilla body mist since before and wanted something more floral. However, I have to say that the scent is not a winner in my book, it's a bit overpowering and "old lady like". I highly recommend Vanilla body mist instead! continued >>

Popular Fragrances