Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

4.2

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Perfect tone, goes with absolutely everything. Every time I put it on after a couple of weeks without using it, I sigh a little bit because of how nice it makes my cheeks look.
I thought I lost mine recently and went out and bought it right away! Possibly all time favourite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Exposed is a muted brown based pink with a hint of red. Its hard to describe the color but its a lovely neutral blush that goes with a lot of makeup looks. Its matte and longlasting. The perfect all year round blush. I love it.

To Read all 246 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ultimate 'goes with everything' blush. Such a light & natural shade! It looks like you just did a hike through the winter cold. Since I have this I haven't worn any other shade, it is just so versatile. My skin is NC20 and I have freckles, for reference. Highly recommended!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I agree with all the positive reviews of this blush! The colour is "just right", and looks good on almost all skin tones. I'm a nc20/25 for reference, and this blush looks so natural on me.
I wish the packaging looked a bit more "elegant", but other than that I have no complaints.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Favourite blush ever! This colour looks great on my nc15 skin. The product is pigmented, yet soft and buildable, and the packaging is cute. I never would have picked this colour from its appearance in the pan- it looks uninspiring and unassuming in the bad way, but as soon as I swatched it, I knew it was something special. It gives a lovely, "just right" kind of warm flush to pale skin.

For me, this product lived up to the hype, and how often does that happen? I have to hold myself back from over-applying because it is just that nice!

Lasted hours and hours on the skin.
Very pretty pinky brown color with a matte finish but does not look dull.

Super easy to depot.
A small hole is located on the back of the compact towards the top where the hinge is located. You can lift the plastic label to expose the hole or simply press through it and out pops the already magnitized blush pan.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow. Looks so natural, like you're in a lingerie commercial. I've never tried on a blush as nice as this, not from Mac, Bobbi Brown, or Nars. My skin tone is yellow-based, warm-toned. I am Light on a scale of Fair, Light, Medium, Dark. This is a part of my 3-minute makeup routine.

Pros:
stunning packaging (way nicer than any other)
natural-looking and dreamy
long-wear
doesn't break me out like some blushes

Cons:
price
packaging is too pretty to depot

I really don't understand the hype of this blush. I love the color but the texture of the product is so dry and I feel that no matter what blush brush I use, I just can't pick up enough of the product for it to show up on my skin. And I'm a pretty fair nc20 so most colors do show up pretty easily. The formula of the tarte blushes seem to be very dry and hard to pick up but out of the two I've owned, doll face and exposed, exposed is worse. As for long wearing, I'd say absolutely not. If I pack enough of this blush on my skin for it to show up it wears off within a few hours. Mac blushes are sooo much better in my opinion for lasting power and price and I will never buy another tarte Amazonian clay blush.
I personally like to lightly dunk my brush into my blush once and tap off the excess product and have that enough for one cheek. Someone who wants a subtle blush with natural ingredients will probably like this blush, but for my preferences it just doesn't work. I like to pack on my blush so this just isn't for me!!

This is a really nice blush, especially if you are into natural products. Remember that natural products are usually less pigmented than non natural ones.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes it looks natural, i love the color and all, but the longevity? Nope, not that good. The only thing that lasts whole day on my cheeks are lip tints. I was honestly expecting something more from high end brands, but mostly disappoints. My christian dior blush doesn't even showed up on my cheeks.

Pro: Lovely colours, natural looking
Cons: Doesn't last long, quite expensive.

Popular Blush Products