Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

4.1

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

It's the HG of powder blushes. Period, end. Really difficult to put too much on, and blends with almost all motifs. Sometimes, if I want something in a powder blush that is more peachy or distinctly pink, I have some go-tos from Laura Mercier (as well as from Tarte) to alternate with. But Exposed works with almost everything. The Tarte clay blushes apply evenly and have relatively good staying power, so I recommend the brand and product in and of itself. But Exposed IS everything. :-) It may even be almost all things to almost all people.

Got this in a Mini from an old Ipsy bag and it hasnt failed me once! Never looks like too much

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been lusting after this blush for years - always settling for dupes since I couldn't justify the price tag. I finally decided to pick it up and I was surprised that it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. The tone and colour of the blush is perfect for me, but you really have to build it up to get the colour you want. Also it is VERY dry.. I'm not sure why :(

Pretty shade. Flattering to most skin tones. Seems sheer. Doesn't last all day.

Ok, where to start....this is a very pretty color. It looks very natural. However, it is poorly pigmented. When you do build up the color, it looks nice. But it doesn't stay on the skin. It fades very quickly. Tarte's other blush colors are a bit better, but overall there are much better blushes, even from the drugstore. (milani makes great blushes, as well as Flower beauty). I have 15 different blushes and this is my least favorite.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love the color of this blush. It’s a bronze/rose color. I could see it being a little muddy on some people but I love it on my skin. I have a hard time with most blushes because I feel they come off too bright. This one just melts into my skin and looks like a healthy brush of color. I could see people who like more payoff having a problem with this blush. So far my only con is the price. It’s quite expensive for what you get. I haven’t worn it for more than a few hours so I can’t speak to longevity.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Worst blush I've ever used.

The color is nice, but it's not pigmented AT ALL.

I even used a dense brush to apply it and barely anything comes out, and I have to apply several layers for it show up...which is ridiculous considering the amount of money it costs!

... I don't understand the hype at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm surprised I've never reviewed this. This product looks scary brown in the pan but it looks lovely on my NW20 complexion. It's a rosy mauve on and looks very natural. No blush lasts for very long on me, so I can't say that this is longer lasting than any other blush. I have strayed and tried other blushes but I seem to always come back to Tarte Exposed. I have other Tarte blushes but this is the most natural. Wish I could figure out how a brown blush in a pan looks rosy on the cheeks! Good stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG, I never thought I could get this excited about a blush. Blush to me has always been a workhorse, but this color and how it settles on the skin is phenomenal - even my husband noticed. The pigmentation is very natural looking and it gets integrated in the skin and not sit on top, which is often what makes blush look ghoulish. It's like the kind of look you might get from a gel blush, but from the versatility of a powder. Love love love, my favorite product from Tarte so far.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Part of the Exposed line. I do like the color, as it is very pale and allows me to blend my already red cheeks into something that looks natural. I have not been a fan of the Amazonian Clay blushes as they seem "flat" to me and look powdery on my dry skin. I buffed this one in well, and it blended nicely. I mostly am a fan of the color, as for me it looks more natural.