Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I used to buy UD stuff at Sephora, and it's WAY expensive, now I only get it at Nordstrom Rack. They always have Palettes marked own from $40 to $12 and the eye primer for $9! Love urban decay but way better paying less!

Bought this during Urban Decay's sale because it was a great deal. At full price I probably would not have purchased it. Not the easiest palette to use, especially because Midnight Cowboy has terrible fallout but I'm happy to have the extra shadows for such a great price. I do really like Stray Dog and I didn't own any colors similar to Ecstasy and Aquarius so I'm glad to have them in my collection.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first UD palette and I think its great! The colors are pigmented and the eyeliner that comes with it has serious staying power. The only downside is that one of colors has major glitter fallout. Other than that I was really happy w/ my purchase especially cuz i got it from sephora for $19.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is a good palette but I expected a palette than offers a useful pink color and highlighter for softer smoky eye looks. But the offered pink is way too glittery to be used for a soft day look, and Midnight Cowboy as well which leaves you with 4 out of all 6 colors to build that feminine look. The turquoise is very nice and I love it a lot, same goes for the two browns, very pigmented and smooth, and a nice matte purple color which is nice too. But I feel like this palette really needed a pink shade in the texture of the other 4 usable colors and looses a lot by lacking it.
The eye pencil is very good and I love it, very smooth. It's not the most intense black but it's still very good because of its soft texture.
The primer is okay, it works (preventing crease) but it's not as good as Too Faced's SI imho.
All in all I don't regret buying this on sale but I will not buy it again and I should warn people not to expect a soft pink look to be possible with this palette which to me was essential for that feminine look........

this is my full review about this palette

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this last month as a birthday gift. The shadows are super pretty (especially aquarius and ecstacy). I can create a nice neutral day-time look using the 'midnight cowboy' and 'stray-dog' shades and amp it up with a night-time look using 'dark-horse' and 'ecstacy'. All six colours have excellent pigmentation and are of shimmer finishes. They look pretty good on my medium skin-tone with the exception of 'surf' - its a light pink shade that I find a bit hard to pull off. Since I don't wear too many bright shadows, this palette is great since you get 4 neutral shades and 2 bright colours, so you can mix and match to create the look you want. Also comes with an UD eyeliner in 'zero' and an eye primer potion in 'eden'. 'Midnight cowboy' has a bit more glitter/shimmer than the other 5 shades, so it has a little bit of fall-out. Other than that, its a pretty decent palette.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The colors are gorgeous, but a few are hard to work with. I adore aquarius but unless you're a pro, it's difficult to make it look good on the eye. Midnight Cowboy is notoriously hard to work with, although a beautiful color. And the other shades are nice, but I just don't think they're worth the high price tag. I'm normally a drugstore gal and I was expecting more from a high end shadow.
The eyeliner is the best I've ever used and would repurchase separately. It glides on so smoothly!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this palette in the mail today! :) SO EXCITED! Here's a breakdown of the shades.
STRAY DOG- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. A very soft cool toned brown. It's definitely a color that I would wear everyday.
SWF- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer with a pinch of silver glitter. A very pretty pretty soft pink. It's SUPER girly.
MIDNIGHT COWBOY- 4/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer and lots and lots and lots of glitter. A peachy beige shade.
AQUARIUS- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. GORGEOUS light teal. A great beachy/summer color.
DARKHORSE- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. A deep dark brown with light gold flecks. This is in Naked Palette and it is for sure my favorite brown eyeshadow.
ECSTASY- 4/5 Medium pigmentation. Shimmer. A rich light purple. It's so beautiful but I think you have to use a purple base or really pack it on for it to POP.

Overall 5 out of 5! I love it!!! The packaging is UBER cute it has purple peacock feathers and purple roses all over it. I think this is a great deal you get 6 amazing eyeshadow, mini Zero eyeliner, and a mini Eden primer potion all for $34. It's a win in my book :)
-DarkGlamour17