Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Very pretty palette and nice colors. The pink is my favorite shade. Today I'm wearing only aquarius and it looks nice. Very summery palette, I think.

This is the sleeper hit palette in my makeup collection. I originally got it about a year ago, and didn't do much with it for the first couple months. I have rediscovered it and it is now my go-to palette.

This palette is very cool toned with a good combination of neutral and fun colors. Between SWF, Midnight Cowgirl, Stray Dog, and Darkhorse, you have all the components for a day time neutral eye. The blue and purple shadows are very pigmented and work well with the other shades in the palette. Darkhorse works great to line the upper and lower lids, and Stray Dog is my favorite taupe ever.

The packaging is great; I like the magnetic lid. It's perfect size for travelling and handy that it has a spot for an eyeliner. The value is there since you get an eyeliner and a primer along with it. Just a great product overall.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great palette. The colors are perfect for my coloring (fair, cool undertones). The packaging is a good size, compact and not too bulky with a good size mirror on the inside. I like mixing darkhorse and ecstasy together and use them as eyeliner with a mac 266 brush. Stray dog is a great everyday color and I love SWF as a highlight for eyes or cheekbones. It's a great deal since you couldn't buy just the eyeliner and one shadow for the 34.00 the kit costs.

Top Rated Eye Shadow