Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Very pretty palette and nice colors. The pink is my favorite shade. Today I'm wearing only aquarius and it looks nice. Very summery palette, I think.

Ok I got this from my boyfriend for my elbow sugary (he's good;)) and I love it! I always use UD's regular Primer but I love the matte nude it's quite pretty and something I would buy in full size. I do like the colors a lot swf is a beautiful color for the inner corners of my eye. It's a nice change from the white I always use. Midnight Cowboy I really like even though there's glitter but a light dusting does look pretty good for going out. Ecstacy is a fun purple that goes on really nice with no fallout. I like it just to line my eyes for a simple look. The browns stray dog and darkhorse are really nice and will work well with my Naked2 palette. As well as this palette I'm glad it included a light and dark neutral. Aquarius is another fun summer well end of summer color so I like that. I like them all obviously because UD makes great shadows.

For the price mine was 23.50USD for what I got the zero eyeliner is like butter! I think was a great deal to add some more palettes to my life:) I would get this for my sister and friends without a doubt.

Bought this during Urban Decay's sale because it was a great deal. At full price I probably would not have purchased it. Not the easiest palette to use, especially because Midnight Cowboy has terrible fallout but I'm happy to have the extra shadows for such a great price. I do really like Stray Dog and I didn't own any colors similar to Ecstasy and Aquarius so I'm glad to have them in my collection.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first UD palette and I think its great! The colors are pigmented and the eyeliner that comes with it has serious staying power. The only downside is that one of colors has major glitter fallout. Other than that I was really happy w/ my purchase especially cuz i got it from sephora for $19.

Top Rated Eye Shadow