Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this palette in the mail today! :) SO EXCITED! Here's a breakdown of the shades.
STRAY DOG- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. A very soft cool toned brown. It's definitely a color that I would wear everyday.
SWF- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer with a pinch of silver glitter. A very pretty pretty soft pink. It's SUPER girly.
MIDNIGHT COWBOY- 4/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer and lots and lots and lots of glitter. A peachy beige shade.
AQUARIUS- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. GORGEOUS light teal. A great beachy/summer color.
DARKHORSE- 5/5 Highly pigmented. Shimmer. A deep dark brown with light gold flecks. This is in Naked Palette and it is for sure my favorite brown eyeshadow.
ECSTASY- 4/5 Medium pigmentation. Shimmer. A rich light purple. It's so beautiful but I think you have to use a purple base or really pack it on for it to POP.

Overall 5 out of 5! I love it!!! The packaging is UBER cute it has purple peacock feathers and purple roses all over it. I think this is a great deal you get 6 amazing eyeshadow, mini Zero eyeliner, and a mini Eden primer potion all for $34. It's a win in my book :)
-DarkGlamour17