Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Very pretty palette and nice colors. The pink is my favorite shade. Today I'm wearing only aquarius and it looks nice. Very summery palette, I think.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I used to buy UD stuff at Sephora, and it's WAY expensive, now I only get it at Nordstrom Rack. They always have Palettes marked own from $40 to $12 and the eye primer for $9! Love urban decay but way better paying less!

Ok I got this from my boyfriend for my elbow sugary (he's good;)) and I love it! I always use UD's regular Primer but I love the matte nude it's quite pretty and something I would buy in full size. I do like the colors a lot swf is a beautiful color for the inner corners of my eye. It's a nice change from the white I always use. Midnight Cowboy I really like even though there's glitter but a light dusting does look pretty good for going out. Ecstacy is a fun purple that goes on really nice with no fallout. I like it just to line my eyes for a simple look. The browns stray dog and darkhorse are really nice and will work well with my Naked2 palette. As well as this palette I'm glad it included a light and dark neutral. Aquarius is another fun summer well end of summer color so I like that. I like them all obviously because UD makes great shadows.

For the price mine was 23.50USD for what I got the zero eyeliner is like butter! I think was a great deal to add some more palettes to my life:) I would get this for my sister and friends without a doubt.

Bought this during Urban Decay's sale because it was a great deal. At full price I probably would not have purchased it. Not the easiest palette to use, especially because Midnight Cowboy has terrible fallout but I'm happy to have the extra shadows for such a great price. I do really like Stray Dog and I didn't own any colors similar to Ecstasy and Aquarius so I'm glad to have them in my collection.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is a good palette but I expected a palette than offers a useful pink color and highlighter for softer smoky eye looks. But the offered pink is way too glittery to be used for a soft day look, and Midnight Cowboy as well which leaves you with 4 out of all 6 colors to build that feminine look. The turquoise is very nice and I love it a lot, same goes for the two browns, very pigmented and smooth, and a nice matte purple color which is nice too. But I feel like this palette really needed a pink shade in the texture of the other 4 usable colors and looses a lot by lacking it.
The eye pencil is very good and I love it, very smooth. It's not the most intense black but it's still very good because of its soft texture.
The primer is okay, it works (preventing crease) but it's not as good as Too Faced's SI imho.
All in all I don't regret buying this on sale but I will not buy it again and I should warn people not to expect a soft pink look to be possible with this palette which to me was essential for that feminine look........

this is my full review about this palette

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this last month as a birthday gift. The shadows are super pretty (especially aquarius and ecstacy). I can create a nice neutral day-time look using the 'midnight cowboy' and 'stray-dog' shades and amp it up with a night-time look using 'dark-horse' and 'ecstacy'. All six colours have excellent pigmentation and are of shimmer finishes. They look pretty good on my medium skin-tone with the exception of 'surf' - its a light pink shade that I find a bit hard to pull off. Since I don't wear too many bright shadows, this palette is great since you get 4 neutral shades and 2 bright colours, so you can mix and match to create the look you want. Also comes with an UD eyeliner in 'zero' and an eye primer potion in 'eden'. 'Midnight cowboy' has a bit more glitter/shimmer than the other 5 shades, so it has a little bit of fall-out. Other than that, its a pretty decent palette.

Big, big fan of this product. This is my first UD palette, and I am in love with the quality of these eyeshadows. I make a subtle smokey eye using Midnight Cowboy (my favorite eyeshadow in the palette despite the glitter fallout), SWF, and Stray Dog. Those three colors along make the palette worth it to me even though it is fairly pricey.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. Saw this by chance at Ulta when I was running an errand. Couldn't help myself!!! Love the colors this comes with, the perfect shades for romantic/feminine looks. Comes with 6 shades, primer potion, and eyeliner. All of my favorite things! Only complain is that I feel the glitter in the shadows is a little too heavy, but when used with the matte primer potion, it evens out.