Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first UD palette and I think its great! The colors are pigmented and the eyeliner that comes with it has serious staying power. The only downside is that one of colors has major glitter fallout. Other than that I was really happy w/ my purchase especially cuz i got it from sephora for $19.

I got the Feminine palette at the beginning of the summer, and it's become my go-to palette for travel and generally pretty, easy eye looks! I feel that the colors compliment one another, but you can easily create distinct looks with different shade combinations and not look as if you're wearing the same look every day. My boyfriend currently lives two hours away and right now we take turns driving to see each other every other weekend. I always pack this palette with me and find that I don't need much else aside from a mascara, my foundation, and a gloss or two for the weekend!

I love doing a smoky brown eye with Stray Dog, Darkhorse, and Midnight Cowboy. Sometimes we'll go get brunch and go for a walk, and I like to wear SWF all over the lid for a very minimal but pretty look. And when we go out at night, I love mixing Aquarius and Ecstasy in some combination with the other shades. I feel the eyeliner compliments everything very well, and it's easy to use for a sultry cat eye. I removed one star because part of me wishes there was one less neutral shade and one more bold or "different" kind of a color, for added variety.

Sephora currently has this palette on sale for $19! I highly recommend picking one up while you have the chance. I just got one as a back-up and two more for Christmas gifts for friends. :)