Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Filtered by age: 25-29

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Very pretty palette and nice colors. The pink is my favorite shade. Today I'm wearing only aquarius and it looks nice. Very summery palette, I think.

This is the sleeper hit palette in my makeup collection. I originally got it about a year ago, and didn't do much with it for the first couple months. I have rediscovered it and it is now my go-to palette.

This palette is very cool toned with a good combination of neutral and fun colors. Between SWF, Midnight Cowgirl, Stray Dog, and Darkhorse, you have all the components for a day time neutral eye. The blue and purple shadows are very pigmented and work well with the other shades in the palette. Darkhorse works great to line the upper and lower lids, and Stray Dog is my favorite taupe ever.

The packaging is great; I like the magnetic lid. It's perfect size for travelling and handy that it has a spot for an eyeliner. The value is there since you get an eyeliner and a primer along with it. Just a great product overall.

I got the Feminine palette at the beginning of the summer, and it's become my go-to palette for travel and generally pretty, easy eye looks! I feel that the colors compliment one another, but you can easily create distinct looks with different shade combinations and not look as if you're wearing the same look every day. My boyfriend currently lives two hours away and right now we take turns driving to see each other every other weekend. I always pack this palette with me and find that I don't need much else aside from a mascara, my foundation, and a gloss or two for the weekend!

I love doing a smoky brown eye with Stray Dog, Darkhorse, and Midnight Cowboy. Sometimes we'll go get brunch and go for a walk, and I like to wear SWF all over the lid for a very minimal but pretty look. And when we go out at night, I love mixing Aquarius and Ecstasy in some combination with the other shades. I feel the eyeliner compliments everything very well, and it's easy to use for a sultry cat eye. I removed one star because part of me wishes there was one less neutral shade and one more bold or "different" kind of a color, for added variety.

Sephora currently has this palette on sale for $19! I highly recommend picking one up while you have the chance. I just got one as a back-up and two more for Christmas gifts for friends. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The colors are gorgeous, but a few are hard to work with. I adore aquarius but unless you're a pro, it's difficult to make it look good on the eye. Midnight Cowboy is notoriously hard to work with, although a beautiful color. And the other shades are nice, but I just don't think they're worth the high price tag. I'm normally a drugstore gal and I was expecting more from a high end shadow.
The eyeliner is the best I've ever used and would repurchase separately. It glides on so smoothly!

Top Rated Eye Shadow