CTONICS

1.0

1 review

on 3/27/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wholly agree with the first reviewer on this line. I adore organic and natural products, but not at the cost of bad results and a larger price tag. CTONICS sounded like it would be a great fit for my hair type, but after buying Core Shampoo and Blossom Conditioner I've found that's not the case at all. Core is intended for oily scalps, and is a dark brown, foam-free cream that smells a bit like salty raw chocolate. It doesn't clean my hair thoroughly enough, and I have to use at least twice what I would of a normal shampoo. The conditioner claims to be deeply nourishing and moisturizing and is intended for dry, damaged ends. Honestly, seems just the opposite. It leaves my hair feeling like sticky straw, and if I use more to try to get some actual detangling results, it becomes hard to wash out thoroughly and the next day my hair is dull, greasy and gross. I know Core's products don't suck just because they're natural; Red Flower and others make flawless shampoo and conditioner. Disappointed I paid $68 for such poor quality.