Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoother

Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoother

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Fructose, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, D&C Red 33.

on 1/19/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this body wash! To me it smelled like those mallowcreme candies in the shape of cupid that you can get at Valentine's Day. Yummmm.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Saw this on sale at Walgreens and had to have it. I love strawberry scented items and this was nice. It has a scent that reminds me of the Hershey strawberry syrup I used to pour into my milk when I was a kid, but much fainter. I wish it was stronger. The beads are sparse but you can use it with a wash cloth or loofah to get more exfoliation. I also think you have to be careful about rinsing really well with this. Plus the scent fades quickly from my skin. I would buy this again if it was on sale. Other than that I thought this was an average body wash.

on 10/8/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Lathers well. Smells good. Doesn't dry out my skin. I can't speak for the exfoliating since I use a Korean wash cloth, but it didn't seem to have that many beads in it. Wish the scent was stronger. I picked this up at Wags on sale for $1.50 after coupons.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product made me feel slimy. It literally put a film on my skin and made me itch so bad. This was very moisturizing, but I think it's maybe too moisturizing. It didn't make me feel clean or refreshed. I like the smell, but I think it smells artificial. I will never repurchase this.

on 7/9/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this soap was ok at first until I broke out in a rash!

on 2/23/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow! This smells and makes my skin feel amazing! It gently exfoliates. It doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin. I shaved my legs with it, and was very impressed with how smooth my legs felt after. It's actually very soothing. And, the sweet strawberry smell lingers after a shower. My skin feels clean. It doesn't leave any oily residue at all. I really like it. I must try more from soft soap. Awesome product for $3.00 from Walmart.

Popular Gels/Soaps