Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoother

Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoother

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Fructose, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, D&C Red 33.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Saw this on sale at Walgreens and had to have it. I love strawberry scented items and this was nice. It has a scent that reminds me of the Hershey strawberry syrup I used to pour into my milk when I was a kid, but much fainter. I wish it was stronger. The beads are sparse but you can use it with a wash cloth or loofah to get more exfoliation. I also think you have to be careful about rinsing really well with this. Plus the scent fades quickly from my skin. I would buy this again if it was on sale. Other than that I thought this was an average body wash.

on 10/8/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Lathers well. Smells good. Doesn't dry out my skin. I can't speak for the exfoliating since I use a Korean wash cloth, but it didn't seem to have that many beads in it. Wish the scent was stronger. I picked this up at Wags on sale for $1.50 after coupons.