Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
24/7 Glide on Perversion24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

on 3/1/2017 2:08:00 PM

I've tried several of these pencils (including this black one) and I don't understand the hype. I guess it depends on your skin type, sensitivity/etc... but I don't like them. They absolutely do not stay on my waterline (most eyeliners don't though) and they seem to give me a headache. They aren't smudge-proof at all, even on my top/mobile lid area... The color selection is nice but beyond that, I don't like them.

on 2/27/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

AVOID!!
super expensive and makes my eyes watery and itchy.. I look like I was dehydrated or something when i use this product.. the other shades are fine but i wanted something normal, hence i opted to buy for the black one... BIG mistake. They are of different formula. I would rather buy somethinch cheaper and dont feel ripped off

It feels very harsh to give this pencil a 1 star, but the reality is that it sits unused in my collection for a reason. While Perversion may glide across the back of your hand smoothly when you swatch it in store, it DOES NOT go on smoothly or easily over my eyeshadow looks.

I simply do not have this problem with my favourite brand of pencil eyeliners that I have tried- Milani. With those, I put on my eye primer, an eye look that might use pressed pigments, cream and/or powder eyeshadows layered, etc- but when I go to put on my liner, it glides across all of it effortlessly, and creates the nice opaque line I want without needing to go back over and over.

Since getting that I haven't used this liner once.. it's just not worth it to me. It gets gunked up with shadow particles and I need to clean it off and go over the line several times to get the rich, dark black opacity I want. I really regret purchasing this guy.

I should note, I've heard about smudging and smearing problems others have with this pencil, but I don't experience that at all, though I never use this under the eye or in the waterline, only on my upper lash line.

on 2/22/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am usually a winged liner kind of person but with this it's near impossible unless I sharpen it real carefully. The formula is just toooo soft. I have this eye pencil in Demolition (brown) and I absolutely love that one! The colour of this pencil is really black. Like really black and the application is smooth. But I have to sharpen it every time I use it because the formula is so soft. It just isn't worth the money if I'm going to use it up so fast. Pros Lovely black Stays all day, does not smudge Cons: Too soft, cant draw a fine line Can't draw a winged liner Requires sharpening every use; will use up too fast for it to be worth the price.

on 2/7/2017 5:43:00 PM

I got this in a set with Perversion mascara. I do love 24/7 pencils, but my favourite black pencil is an Estée Lauder one I got free years ago, which they now only seem to make in brown (I look awful in brown liner), so I hadn't bothered to try this before. I really like it - I don't have the issues with smudging that others do, although I do always smudge my liner anyway (90s teen and graduate of the Courtney Love school of eyeliner) before it sets. It is lovely and black, and I find it stays on fine. Generally wear Too Faced shadow insurance and sometimes put a dark shadow over the liner to set/blend. Points off cos I agree it's not brilliant on the waterline, but I don't find it awful like some reviewers do, it just doesn't have the best staying power especially compared to the Estee or Bobbi Brown gel liner, but overall I'm a fan and would buy again.

on 2/7/2017 3:28:00 PM

I like this product, its easy to apply and stays on very well, however, I don't like the fact I can't make a decent wing with it. I prefer gel and pen eyeliner much more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this pencil both for eyelining and for tightlining. As mentioned by many reviewers before me, the texture is too soft which makes it hard to get a nice, precise line on the eyelid. The line will also smudge after a relatively short time. As I prefer a thin line on my upper eyelid and usually don't do my bottom lid/waterline, the smudging is very apparent. Those black smudge stains, by the way - very hard to get rid of.
As for tightlining, I encountered the same problems. The product will transfer to my bottom waterline almost instantly and after a few hours it'll end up on my bottom eyelid area. (Release the Panda!)

For those of you who prefer relatively thin, precise application, this product will almost certainly not work. It's just too messy. Even if you apply only a small amount and spread it with a brush, it won't stay in place.
For intense, smoky looks, it kind of works better BUT it'll still move and eventually clump. And you will have to reapply it on your waterline.

By the way, I always use UD primer potion and eyeshadow before applying eyeliner. I mention this in case you wondered if I get bad results because I apply the product on oily eyelids.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Staaaay away.

I purchased this a little while ago after reading good reviews elsewhere and needing to switch to something cruelty free (disclaimer: their parent brand tests). This is the worst, most over-rated eye pencil ever! I used it as a daily product on my waterline. When you first buy it, it goes on OK, but doesn't last very long. Goes smudgy and feels uncomfortable to wear. The pigment is really good and its black as black can be but apart from that, there are no upsides.

You can't sharpen it, goes into a weird nub and doesn't work after that. Crap, crap, crap, crap. Don't buy. I thought I wasn't getting enough sleep because my eyes would sting and be all red and tired at the end of the day. Since I stopped using this my eyes have felt "fresher."

on 1/24/2017 8:56:00 PM

worst eyeliner in the history of eyeliners (at least for tight lining).
i like how pigmented and super black it is but this flakes like CRAZY into my eyes and i spend half the day trying to get bits of eyeliner out of my watery, irritated eyes.

on 1/22/2017 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Heard a lot a lot a lot abt this product. Ended up buying not one but two. Both are Glide in eyepencils - one is perversion and other in the dark blown shade. Counter girl claimed this one is the numero uno in eyepencil world & the most wanted type. This blackest black eyepencil stays for unlimited hours & never smudge! So I had a high hope for this as am an all time eyepencil user. I cant live without this one makeup item. Now when I use this -- OMG! It neither stays for a long time nor antismudge. If you use Prestige infinity - its out of the world. I have used almost all brands' kohl pencils -- drugstore, luxury or normal. I would say this doesnt stand anywhere between 1 - 10. Even sephora eyepencil is better than this. Bur Prestige Infinity remains numero uno for dark kohled eyes. Never to wastw money again on this!