Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
24/7 Glide on Perversion24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

Awful product... This eyeliner does glide on soft and smoothly but it is not waterproof. It smudges all over your eyes. After a couple hours you'll have raccoon eyes. I'd rather buy 3 of the Eyestudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencils from Maybelline over one of these b/c those work wonderfully. Hope this helps.

on 12/4/2016 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best eyeliner for the waterline. I just love how deep the color is and how it lasts forever. I have been looking for quite a while for something that long lasting. At first, the buttery creamy texture made me think that it was just going to melt away and disappear but it stays put. It is quite pricey but I reckon quite worth it. Def gonna buy another shades!

My favorite. Started using these pencils 9 years ago and started off with zero until this blacker black Perversion came out. Like zero, itglides on like butter with no tugging your eyes, stays on all day ( and I live in HOT Arizona) and survives though my allergies and tears. Will always use these pencils as they have never failed me! Just make sure to wear your primer and a good mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I really like the urban decay glide on eye pencils I brought a whole bunch of them while I was travelling around America (they are really expensive in Australia). I actually brought the perversion one here in Australia because people kept raving on about it and "how could I buy almost all the other pencils from UD but not that one". So I went and brought it, hoping it would become my go to black eyeliner and na.
NO NO NO NO.
It was very smooth gliding on and soft on your eyes but it was very thick, if you made a mistake it will take forever to get rid of it and because it was so thick it was so easy to accidentally smudge when applying.
It also smudged during the day, not the worst smudge I ever had and if I carry cue tips around it is manageable (but with the price I paid I really didn't want to do that).

I felt it was the same quality as a lot of drug store eyeliners definitely not worth $33
I have replaced this with a mac fluidline liner. I do wear it occasionally just so I don't feel like I've wasted my money (I'm stingy like that) but definitely not worth it for the price.

on 9/11/2016 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Stay away if you have sensitive eyes!!

Packaging/sharpening: Okay packaging. It doesn't come with a sharpener. The wood (I think its wood?) sharpens well, it doesn't leave residue and it doesn't get vey stuck to your sharpener.

Usage: VERY BLACK shade, absolute blackest eyeliner I've seen. This is great in that sense since it is very very black and lives up to its name and use. Glides on, it's a soft product which does go on smoothly. It spreads very quickly. If you do not want it that dark then just lightly touch it on your waterline/lid.

Feel: This makes my eyes burn so much! It'll sting for the whole time I have it on and even after removing my make up. This really hurts and makes my eyes feel extremely dry and irritated. Even eye drops don't get rid of the burning. It didn't make my eyes water or blur my vision like other reviews but this wasn't a pleasant experience at all so I'd avoid this. My mother uses this as well, she has no issues but claims that when she first got it, it made her eyes sting too.

Overall: Do not recommend to anyone.

Pros - very black eyeliner, glides on smoothly, sharpens well
Cons- It hurts, its a nightmare to take off, the stinging persists even after eye drops and cold water

on 9/11/2016 6:33:00 AM

This is like the worst eye pencil I ever used along with the Sephora waterproof one. Here is the story... My young sister kept raving about this pencil for days and I was in need for a new on, so I visited Sephora and I was like straight ahead to the Urban Decay makeup stand. And I found that magical most wanted black pencil I tried to garb one and while that it fell down behind the eye pencil case. The lady who was in charge came and asked if I need any help. I told her what I wanted she looked at the pencil drawer and case. Then she said that it is out of stock but for my bad luck I told her that one fell down behind so she tried her best to get it out for me. ): I wish I left it there and never asked for it. Now every time I use it my eyes become watery, itchy and vision really blurry. No matter how hard I try to sharpen it the edges still can scratch my eyes and they still call it 'Glide on'. This also applies to the Sephora waterproof eye pencil. To tell the truth nothing can beat MUFE eye pencil it is the best.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This pencil is actually scary to use, no joke. It like secretes oil throughout the day and it gets on my eyeball and makes my vision blurry. My eyelids feel heavy and droopy too! Wtf??? The color is extremely opaque and black, the most out of any pencil liner I've had, but it's just not worth the suffering!

on 8/6/2016 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This stuff is impossible to take off. Which is bad since it's impossible to apply correctly the first time. Much prefer Marc Jacobs Eye Crayon which doesn't take bleach to remove.

I like zero better. Perversion is more black and softer BUT it doesn't last as long as zero and smudges.

Zero goes on your eye, is plenty black and doesn't budge until you wash it off. I tried perversion because I thought it would be like zero from a wearability stand point but blacker. Unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations. maybe it's my fault for setting them too high.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well this is not a bad eye pencil...
I mean, it's soft, it's long wearing (lasts all day) but it is a little hard to apply it properly...
It may be due to it softness becomes harder to make a perfect line..
It also crumbles a little.
It's a NICE eye pencil but it's overpriced.