Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
24/7 Glide on Perversion24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

on 1/10/2018 11:44:00 PM

I like that this glides on easily and gives a good pigmented line but this same factor is probably what makes this liner smear and smudge like crazy. After just an hour it smudges. Definitely a deal breaker and wouldn't recommend, better eyeliners at the drugstore.

Hate this one. I had high hopes for it as a tightliner because it is a very lovely dark DARK black but it smudges like crazy and makes my contacts blurry! Overall, the formula is too soft and it’s hard to get a precise line. Also lasting power is not so great. Love most UD 24/7 liners but this one is a big thumbs down.

on 12/27/2017 9:38:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This eye liner started out badly because the black "lead" liner part was retracted into the stem of the pencil. Not wanting to bother returning it, I sharpened the pencil and watched a good amount go into the trash. Now the lead part kind of wobbles in the pencil, but it is usable if worked with very carefully. I worry about scratching my eye with the "wood" part, so I pick up the product with a slant tip brush and use the brush to apply liner to my upper eyelids. The pencil tip softens quite a lot with each use and quickly turns into a stub rather than a point, which also necessitates using a brush. Overall, this is a very finicky product and mine required some work-arounds to make it wearable. Once I apply it in the manner described, I end up with a long wearing black eyeliner that is difficult to remove. I don't waterline and other reviews seem to advise against using this product for that purpose, especially for sensitive eyes. I likely will not repurchase because there are many other less expensive pencil liners that don't require a brush for application.

on 11/19/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Never had to purchase this liner as I have received as GWP or deluxe sample sizes. The pigment on this pencil is amazing. Very black. Very smooth application. However it does smudge/smear. Not the best for tightlining, due to smear factor. Work well just a pencil liner to smudge out for a smokey look.

on 6/25/2017 3:52:00 PM

I bought it because I think it was one of the best eyeliner pencil for the waterline... at first I think it was so smooth and soft... but it didn't work for me... it smudges so easly and left me a racoon eyes... very desappointed...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn eyeliner for over 50 years now and can honestly say that this is the worst product I have ever used. To be truthful I would have rather have given it a zero, but there wasn't an option for that. It runs and smudges in a very short space of time, I have never had this problem before and have used many products, but always end up going back to L'oreal or Dior.

What really angers me is, aren't these products supposed to be 'rigorously' tested before sold? As a pensioner I cannot afford to waste my money on rubbish such as this. My advice steer clear.

on 5/17/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this product with one of the Urban Decay palettes that I bought and I would not purchase it after trying this! The only thing I love about this liner is how black it is. Man... It sure does "Glide-On" and right after that it GLIDES RIGHT OFF. It stays in my waterline for about less than two hours. One time I made the mistake of putting this on my top lid (with a primer) and it made me look like a panda within three hours. The only thing I like using this for putting a line down on my top lid (guide line for wing) and then putting a liquid eyeliner on top. Back in the day I wanted to purchase this too, I'm so glad I didn't. I'll use it up but not my favorite!

on 5/13/2017 1:06:00 AM

If you`re looking for a pigmented, smudge-proof liner that will give your eye a clear outline, this pencil is not for you. In my case, I prefer the smudged-out, smoky liner look, and for that it`s fine. When I wear this, I just contour my socket slightly, apply this on my upper, lower lash lines and in the upper and lower waterlines. Then I smudge, smudge, smudge for a soft, washed out smokey eye that I can wear to work. I pair it with a dark lipstick and I`m good to go. It stays on okay, but I can see it moving and getting grungy as the day wears on. For the kind of look I create with this, that`s fine, because a smokey eye looks best when it`s imperfect and lived in. But if I wanted an HD, Instagram look with clear cut edges, this pencil wouldn`t be my choice. All in all, I like it and I would repurchase.

on 3/1/2017 2:08:00 PM

I've tried several of these pencils (including this black one) and I don't understand the hype. I guess it depends on your skin type, sensitivity/etc... but I don't like them. They absolutely do not stay on my waterline (most eyeliners don't though) and they seem to give me a headache. They aren't smudge-proof at all, even on my top/mobile lid area... The color selection is nice but beyond that, I don't like them.

on 2/27/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

AVOID!!
super expensive and makes my eyes watery and itchy.. I look like I was dehydrated or something when i use this product.. the other shades are fine but i wanted something normal, hence i opted to buy for the black one... BIG mistake. They are of different formula. I would rather buy somethinch cheaper and dont feel ripped off