Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Repair

No Image

1 review

Water, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernal Extract, Glyceryl Sterate, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Copper, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerine, Copper PCA, Camosine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Retinyl Palmate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tromethamine

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I came to the United States at the very end of September and pretty much the day after I arrived, my face broke out in horrible eczema (the red, bumpy, itchy, burning kind), which stemmed from my under eye area. This area suddenly got very deep lines and actually became discolored. My face and particularly my under-eye area became incredibly dry! I have always had very dry skin, and none of my regular products worked anymore. The only thing I could do to prevent a terrible eczema outbreak under my eyes was use Mark the big fix, which is in a stick form and very hard to rub under the eyes, so needless to say, I was not satisfied using it twice a day under my eyes.

I had been unable to get any normal cream or eye cream to help me, until I tried this cream. My mother actually got it for me and, and I figured I would have to bring it back. I was so shocked that it actually worked! My under-eyes were finally hydrated and now are starting to look better than they have in a long time! The cream is very light weight, and absorbs into the skin immediately.

So, the bottom line for me is that, although it's very pricy, I will repurchase. I'm not sure if these products are available outside of the United States, so that's a negative point for me. Also, I only use a very tiny dab twice a day and it is enough, so I anticipate that it will last me quite a long time!