Rimmel Mauve Cool

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/23/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This should be called - pinky apricot - it is not mauve and I love it - a great peachy/pinky/apricotty blush with a bit of a sheen (but no glitter) a great cheapy blush for a healthy glow if you don't mind the sheen - very pigmented for the price.

great blush year round
peachy pinky color
has good pigmentation with a sheen to it not too glittery
use it everyday and will buy again

on 8/14/2012 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this product on a whim (I thought the packaging was really cute), and weeks later I'm not regretting it! I use this blush every day. Really pretty color, and I really don't need to re-apply! Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is so gorgeous! This is almost a dupe for NARS Madly, but slightly more pink (I'm going to do comparison photos in a bit and attach them to this review). I am so impressed with the pigment payoff on this blush. I have and love a few other Rimmel blushes, but this one is so much more pigmented. This has a little shimmer to it, kind of like NARS Madly. However, this has nowhere near the pigment and quality of NARS blushes, IMO. On my NC20 skin, I just put this on the apples of my cheeks after applying bronzer, and it gives me a gorgeous glow.

Popular Blush Products