Jane Iredale Just Kissed Madrid

3.5

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I agree with the previous reviewer. I have been on the hunt for the perfect lipstick for 15 years (last time I had the perfect lipstick which is no longer available) and I think I found it in Madrid. This is truly a beautiful color that looks great on me. It tastes and smells fantastic, too. I have very full lips already, but this did plump them a bit. I just ordered 3 more tubes! Love!!!

on 2/7/2013 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

WOW....can't believe the bad comments, I LOVE this!!! This is the only lipstick that looks good on me....I'm on tube 4. I have very pigmented lips and HATE dark colors......this looks WAY darker in the tube....it is a very nice light purple/pink and I love the smell and feel of it too. 2 of my close friends keep saying....it's the ONLY lipstick that looks good (as we go to sephora often and I try on everything and look like a clown) so they say....even though it's $25.00 you might as well stop trying other colors and stick with this one......yes, I agree!!!!

on 12/17/2011 9:05:00 AM

I hate it! I received this as a sample , and after trying it 2 times I decided I will not be able to use it at all.
I looked at my lips for 10 minutes to see a plumping effect, but no! nothing!
The scent and the feel is also terrible.
And the color, I do not know who could pull off a purple like that.. I hate it!

on 2/20/2011 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Madrid is a very sheer iridescent mauve/purple. It has a nice minty tingle but no plumping effect whatsoever. Dries my lips out also.

Popular Lipsticks