Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

3.3

on 1/27/2012 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Tried this once and thought that it was a fluke that I really liked it since Liz's others never did it for me. Now, nearly a year later, I saw it in Kohl's and tried the tester. I pick up a lot of cedar in this. I love cedar and have been trying to find an affordable version that I can wear daily since fragrance disappears on me. This is it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I sampled this at walmart and I was surprised its light, fruity fresh very nice BUT it kept reminding me of a familiar scent then I remembered its a lot like luscious pink and I already have l.p. So I probly won't buy this but the bottle is pretty and I like the white diamonds bottles they look classy and nice on the dresser so idk maybe if I get it on discount.

on 2/19/2011 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unless my body chemistry changes, I will not like this fragrance. I wanted to love another one of Taylor's fragrances, but this is another let down for my nose. ;-( There is just something in there that does not smell right on me. I think it must be the violet, even though I love the smell of violet, it does not smell that good on myself. So for me, this is a no can wear. I had a small spray bottle so I cannot state about the packaging other than, the color of the little spray can thingie was pretty, light violet in color. ;-)

Popular Fragrances