Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 56 & Over
Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

2.5

I've seen SO many rapturous reviews on various websites about this scent and I don't get it, sorry. Gives me a headache! A friend gave me a bottle she'd received as a gift because SHE didn't like it, and because she and I often like different scents she figured I might. That's when I started looking up the reviews because I HATED it. Cloying, cheap-smelling and not at all clean. A shame -- I always like discovering new perfumes.

on 3/30/2011 7:34:00 PM

UPDATE: I decided that I like this. It smells fresh w/o being Johnson & Johnson, baby fresh. It's fresh with character. I updated it to 4 lippies. Maybe I wouldn't spend $50 on this, but I would certainly buy another small $14 bottle.

I don't hate this scent, so I got a small bottle for $14 at Walmart. Not bad, really. I can think of a dozen HE scents that are MUCH worse than this and that I wouldn't wear on a bet (Juicy Couture, the ever puke-inducing L.A.M.B., Eau de Acetone, a.k.a. Dolce&Gabbana's Light Blue, and so many more).

Took a bit of getting used to, at first. But I wear this when I'm not going anywhere, just to smell nice at home. 3.5 lippies, if I had the option.

Popular Fragrances