Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

3.8

on 10/14/2018 10:32:00 PM

This is a great fragrance and reminds me a bit of Light Blue by Dolce and Gabana . It is sultry , rather sweet and has cedar to add a tangy note that complements the sweet notes. I have received multiple compliments and love it ! The price is very reasonable too .

Just before christmas I tested this on the back of my hand . Everyone muxt have thought I was crazy because I couldn't quit smelling it ! I got around to buying it 2 weeks ago and have worn it just about every day.

Violet Eyes is similar to Light Blue on its opening . Light crisp and fruity, but I have Light Blue and seldom wear it. Violet Eyes settles down to a devine, soft floral with a hint of fresh citrus. I think it is just perfect for warm weather . The floral notes are flirty and sweet without going overboard . Perfect!

This perfume has longevity that is unreal. I can still smell it 8 hours later. So many fragrances fade into nothing quickly. The price is good too !

I don't think the package is anything special. Too, too much like White Diamonds and that line. However it isretty enough and I love the color.

I'm in love !

on 1/27/2012 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Tried this once and thought that it was a fluke that I really liked it since Liz's others never did it for me. Now, nearly a year later, I saw it in Kohl's and tried the tester. I pick up a lot of cedar in this. I love cedar and have been trying to find an affordable version that I can wear daily since fragrance disappears on me. This is it!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Smells like D&G Light Blue which is not a good thing. I loved the pretty purple bottle and was looking forward to buying it. I spotted a tester at Target, so I tested it. Boy was I surprised at how awful it smelled. I was expecting a clean floral but got a pungent citrus scrubber. Not for me. I do love White Diamonds though.

on 5/13/2011 5:44:00 PM

I was standing in the deodorant aisle of CVS drug store when I first caught a whiff of this perfume. At first, I thought it might be one of deoderants that had been opened. Around the corner on a shelf sat a tester bottle of Violet Eyes. I spritzed on bit and walked around the store to finish my shopping. By the time I was done, I was hooked on this fragrance. It's clean, it's floral, it's very lighthearted. Reminds me of expensive French perfume from the 50's or 60's. Of ocurse, I had to get a bottle. Now I may go to Macy's to check out the entire line of Violet Eyes. It comes as no suprise to me that this is a wonderful scent. I think, next to White Diamonds, this is Liz's finest. During the day, while working, I occasionally catch a glimpse of this on my skin. The sillage is wonderful, not cloying, not heavy like White Diamonds, but it clings to the skin like a thin veil of scent. I would definitely buy this again. Glad I was astanding where I was standing in that CVS store, or I would have truly bypassed this gem

Popular Fragrances