Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

Filtered by age: 25-29
Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I always buy Elizabeth Taylor scents when I see them in discount stores. I picked up this one from Marshalls.

At first it is a little peppery --- which I do not enjoy at all. The dry down is ok, but I prefer other EL scents -- Gardenia is my favorite, along with Brilliant White Diamonds.

I am so disappointed that this fragrance hasn't got better reviews!

I personally think Violet Eyes is a beautiful clean, fresh and sweet floral. The peach is present through out, with warm amber and soft florals. I can only detect a very slight cedar note. I think this is a wonderful perfume from Elizabeth! I certainly think any age could wear this.

I highly recommend anyone to try this who likes clean, sweet & floral fragrances.

on 8/15/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

So I am wearing this perfume today, and ohhh boy, I am in heaven...so much so I had to take a break from work and write my thoughts down. So I have ALOT of fragrances ranging from Hermes to Coach to Marc Jacobs. I do NOT ask about the price when i buy fragrances. Call me crazy..lol.
But anyway, I am not good with notes and things of that nature (some notes I can idenify more easily than some). It's easier to tell u what smells good and what doesn't. I'm 28 in case u need to know. This perfume is everything that I love and adore in fragrances. It is clean, fresh, and slightly fruity. Yes, i do agree with the reviewer that thinks this smells a little clean laundry-ish (good thing).It's weird because i see negative reviews on here about it and I'm in disbelief, but as we all know different fragrances works differently on differengt ppl. This works very well on me. I actually smelt this on my mom one day she came in from work and I kept asking her what she was wearing everytime she would pass by me. I could not belive she was wearing one of Elizabeth Taylor's perfume. I HATE white diamonds! What I love with this perfume is that it seems as though u can never overapply. In case u use a heavy hand with this (recommended) no one will be able to tell because it doesn't become overwhelming and it doesn't lose its nice, quiet, shy personality. I love this! Highly recommended by a fragrance snob (I'm impossible to please). Lol.

Eyes: Violet

who isn't intrigued by the mesmerizing Liz Taylor. I was afraid the fragrance might be outdated due to Liz's age in hollywood. It's very nice initially. very sexy, very intoxicating in a wet and wild fluid way. If you like intense, deep, dar secret kind of feeling. This is it. I find this fragrance a bit depressing rather than upbeat sunshine flower kind of fragrance. It has musk , woody undertone. This is an extremely high quality lasting fragrance. However, as the day wears on, I find it to be very incompatible with my natural skin . I got head ache wearing this. Maybe it's good for older people or those with less sensitive olfactory senses. I will not repurchase

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

ugh smells cheap and very juvenile. Something for a young junior high girl. sampled it at CVS Wouldn't purchase and wouldn't use it.

Popular Fragrances