Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.8

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this color! It gives me a very fresh and sweet flush on my asian olive skin. Just use a soft hand when applying. This color is almost universal. I can see how many skin tones would work with this. It's all a matter of how you apply it. I also have Exposed, but prefer this as a more natural blush. I use Exposed during the summer for a more bronzey look. The thing I love the most is that it has Tarte's famous Amazonian Clay so it keeps my cheeks not only perfectly flush but shine free too!!!

Good stuff. Can we just have a moment of silence for how cute the packaging is for these blushes? Okay. Dollface is a sweet light pink. It's pigmented, but I did have to build it a fair amount for my olive skin tone. It goes on matte and glowy, though slightly powdery-looking (which I like) over my mineral foundation. I think over a liquid, or tinted moisturizer, it would achieve a more satiny look. More melt-y in the face-y, if you know what I mean. The lasting power! Is awesome!!! Blushes NEVER last on me, it's been a problem. I do love many NARS blushes and they are still in my rotation, but my face doesn't eat this Tarte stuff like it does other blushes. So, in conclusion, the formula is excellent and does what it claims, and the color is a light yet bright babydoll pink that I think would be flattering to many skin tones. The packaging is cute, compact and with a mirror, and unlike other brands (ahem, NARS) you can SEE what color you're choosing based on the color of the container - genius. This is a good buy. I'll be getting more shades.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

First I would like to say I wouldn't buy this again because I can't imagine ever running out! With that said I am about NC 40 and Bobbi Brown skin 4.5 and this looks lovely and fresh on me, gives me a youthful spring pink cheeked look and it's pigmented so you don't need much! Lovely, a little expensive but this blush is a investment, now if you have a similar color in MAC etc, you don't need this, the color is not so unique, but the longevity of this product is this stays on. So for example I work in a sweaty e.r. this is good.

Popular Blush Products