Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.7

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought the mini size from sephora that also came with the bronzer for $15. I was looking for a matte light pink color that would give my cheeks a brightened look. Most blushes no matter how cool the look in the pan most of them turn warm on my NC40 skintone. I believe this blush sort of turns to warmer reddish pink (dusty pink as someone else described it below). Its ok but not as I was hoping. Perhaps I thought it would look very Benefit Dandelion. Its a pretty color but nothing special on me. Im going to keep the rating at a 4 because I love how long wearing this is. I love tarte blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the perfect pink blush! No obnoxious shimmers or glitters like with NARS blushes. I went to Sephora today to pick up one of these blushes in Tipsy, and I ended up with this one as well. The beauty consultant at Sephora tried this out on me, and I fell in love! This adds the perfect pink natural looking flush to my cheeks. Not too cool. I'd recommend this for all skintones. I would look especially gorgeous on medium-tan skintones similar to my complexion. I swatched some of the other colors, and they are great as well. Flush, adored, and blushing bride are super pigmented and would be amazing on deeper skintones! I've tried quite a few blushes, including MAC and NARS, and these Tarte blushes beat them hands down! I have a Tarte Cheekstain in Dollface. I'm wondering how this will layer with that. Tipsy is a beautiful color as well. I couldn't resist. It's the perfect summer shade. These are great. If you love blushes, try these out. You won't be disappointed.
These are on the expensive side (still slightly cheaper than NARS and you get slightly more product), but they are well worth it. The colors are beautiful and last.

update: 2/9/13- i love this! this is the perfect everyday color. i usually apply the tarte mineral bronzer in park ave princess and then follow with this blush for work. perfect pink shade on my naturally tan skin.

Popular Blush Products