Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail everyday blush with this product.

It's a pretty baby pink that looks very natural and goes great both alone or with a highlighter above it. I love that it's matte and is great for fair skinned ladies.

I have had this for a year now, use it most days and the tarte print is still slightly visible on the product, so I'm sure this will last me a long time. The packaging is adorable, I love that the colour matches the product inside and unlike my Nars and Benefit blushes, it doesn't collect around the edges of the packaging.

Tarte has worked this blush thing out, I am a big fan!

I really wanted to like this but I was just so dissatisfied with it. The color is pretty to look at but just has no pigmentation at all. There is a chance I might have gotten a dud but I can't get this product to show up on my skin! :(

I really like the color of this blush, and since i'm pretty fair, cool toned pinks are very flattering. But honestly i don't like the formulation of this blush at all. Its very powdery and not pigmented enough. You really have to work to build up the color to where you want it and by the time you do that, you look like you put chalk on your face. Not a fan, especially for the price.

I gave it two stars for packaging & the color was nice.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is well pigmented. It went on smooth, no streaks, but didn't last all day....at first. It was very easy to blend and made my contouring look great. This blush grew on me. At first, I was not at all impressed, but I have continued to use it along with my other blush and this one is much easier to apply. It looks much softer and smoother. Plus, it doesn't enlarge my pores like some others do. I like the color (dollface) a lot, the application, and consistency. The only reason I won't buy it (had a sample) is because of it's price!

I was desperate to jump on the Tarte blush bandwagon and had eyed up about 4 colours I "needed' to have, but there actually must have been a blue moon that day as I only sensibly (make-up and sensibly don't go together) bought one - Dollface.

Miss Dollface does last all day I'll give her that, she goes on nicely without kicking up a fuss, applies beautifully with a stipple brush and a light hand - emphasis on the light hand! Getting too carried away and Miss Dollface morphs into Clown face prettty quickly. This is a matte blush so I always feel the need for some highlight to add some va-voom.

However as I lack in the sleep department and need something a little more glowy to make me look alive in the morning I don't tend to reach for this blush much at all, I find the formula and the packaging a bit boring.

I am glad I bought Dollface to get the Tarte blush lemming out of my system but won't be buying anymore. Wow I feel like I'm saving money already :) I will continue to use this blush on and off and experiment with different highlighters over top.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favorite. It's described as a light pink, and I think that's accurate and the color, texture, payoff and staying power are all fine, but I just don't feel as if this shade awakens my complexion like others. It reminds me of NARS Desire and I feel the same way about that shade. At least the price of these isn't as offensive as NARS.

I was really quite disappointed with this blush. I had been looking forward to trying one of these blushes for a long time. I find that the pigmentation isn't stellar and I don't find the lasting power to be anything special. I also find it rather difficult to blend on my cheeks. It's not horrible, and it's certainly wearable- I do wear it fairly often. I will probably try another Amazonian Clay blush some time in the future but for now I'll just finish this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. I has the most flatering shade of pink for fair to light skin. It's very creamy, well pigmented and the lasting power is awesome.

It's a perfect dusty rose to wear with a cat eye and pale pink lips.

I love it so much I wish every fair girl would wear it. For reference I am MUFE Face and Body 2 Mac NW15 with auburn hair and green eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a set as a mini with park ave princess at sephora. I had purchased the full size about a year ago and returned it because the colour pulled more peach on me than the pink that shows in the pan. The blush is nice, but it doesn't translate as the same colour on my cheeks.

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.