Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am vary fair skinned and a bit ruddy, but I am love with blush. This shade great for fair skinned types- cool lemonade pink and matte finish.. Can't wait for summer to wear it more. I can wear some bright colors and make them work, but I have to use so little. It takes great effort to get it right, never mind to touch up. This is a shade meant for fair skinned, so you don't have to worry. So you can use it liberally. It won't look clowish. It blends so beautifully. This gives you that bit of natural flush. As it is cool toned, it dosn't bring out the ruddiness in my coloring. Gives a hint of natural glow.

Someone recommened the 12 hour blush in exposed (matte brick/brown color, but light) and I didn't love it at first, but I have come to adore it. Goes so well with berry lipsticks. Come to appreciate the forumla - blends well and lasts and doesn't break your skin out. I love a good pink and this one is different than any pinks that I have that are either peachy or more hot pink. But this won't show if you have much tan or olive or dark skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a blush that would brighten up my face with a baby pink flush. After much research, I chose Tarte Dollface. I barely tap my stippling brush into this and sweep it on my cheeks and it leaves a nice pink color. This is a cooler-toned blush that is not too bright and not too light pink. It isn't powdery at all and I think this will last me for years. Whenever I need a little pick me up blush -- this is my go-to!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this blush! It is the perfect pink on my pale, pink undertoned skin. I love to apply several layers to really make the color stand out, and it lasts pretty much all day. I never feel like I look clownish, just healthy. It makes me feel really beautiful and confident. I have wanted this blush for years but couldn't justify the price. I finally took the plunge and I don't regret it at all. My absolute HG! I would like to try other colors, but I truly love this. I have oily skin so the powder formula suits me better than the cream stain, which I also have and enjoy using in the winter. I have a bit of a blush fetish, so I feel justified in purchasing this expensive of a blush.

This is one of my favorite pink blushes right now. It would be my fave if it really wore for twelve hours and not the average six. The color is pretty and flatters my NC20 skin really well. I do wish it was cheaper though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

One of my absolute HG blushes, along with this same product in the shade Glisten! It is far and away the best blush I have ever used, including powders, creams, and tints (and yes, NARS Orgasm!) It comes off as a very natural flush on my cheeks, especially this shade on my pale skin, is well pigmented, and lasts for a very long time! Unlike a lot of negative reviews I've seen, I don't find this product to be chalky at all, and it spreads and blends like an absolute dream-- even better than my Urban Decay shadows!

But buyers, be warned!
It takes somebody with very fair and clear skin to wear this particular shade well. If you want to try this blush, but are afraid that you don't meet that criteria well enough, I would recommend this product in the shades Exposed or Glisten, which are both great neutrals that would fit a wide variety of skin tones!

Because of this, I would not recommend this exact blush to just anybody-- only people with similar complexions to mine. The two shades mentioned above, however, I would tell anybody to buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great blush! The color looks really feminine and I think it works well on any skin tone. This blush feels very light and there's no fallout. I love the consistency and the packaging as well.
The one thing I disliked about this product was that I didn't use it for about a month and I found that it crusted over. I believe this can be fixed with hydrogen peroxide, but all of the other blushes I own didn't have this problem.
Overall though, I definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying more soon!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love. Plan to wear on my wedding day.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I caved and spent $24 on this after reading the rave reviews here! I'm a broke college student, so I tend to stray away from HE makeup because it breaks the bank! I'm not gunna lie, this blush is so worth it! Best one I've ever used, the formula is smooth, pigmented, and long-lasting. And the color reminds me of spun cotton candy, if only it smelled like it too, id be in heaven! For reference, I'm an NC25 and this blush gives me the perfect pop of color without looking garish. It goes on quite sheer, which I love, because I can build up the intensity to my liking. I use ELF's blush brush to apply it and its so natural, non-streaky, and ethereal looking, I can't get enough of this shade. When I check my makeup in the mirror at work, this blush is going strong and there's no need to reapply--ever. I'm going to repurchase this HG and buy other colors once my pocketbook allows it!

Popular Blush Products