Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is absolutely stunning. An extremely pigmented, matte pink that is simply so flattering. Every time I wear it I get compliments, not on my blush, but on how pretty I look, which is the goal of makeup, after all. My skin tone is very fair with Olive(neutral) undertones. I wear both warm and cool bushes for different looks but I often find that cool pinks look the freshest on me, and that's exactly what this is. I rarely find myself reaching for other colors since I've gotten this! I own 4 Tarte amazonian clay blushes so far, and they've become the only blushes I EVER use because they are so wonderfully pigmented blendable, flattering, and LONG lasting! They are truly 12 hour blushes, even on the most humid days of summer here in the southeast. Try this color if you enjoy cool pink blushes, and if you do not, check out some of the other shades in the amazonian clay range, I think you will be impressed!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am vary fair skinned and a bit ruddy, but I am love with blush. This shade great for fair skinned types- cool lemonade pink and matte finish.. Can't wait for summer to wear it more. I can wear some bright colors and make them work, but I have to use so little. It takes great effort to get it right, never mind to touch up. This is a shade meant for fair skinned, so you don't have to worry. So you can use it liberally. It won't look clowish. It blends so beautifully. This gives you that bit of natural flush. As it is cool toned, it dosn't bring out the ruddiness in my coloring. Gives a hint of natural glow.

Someone recommened the 12 hour blush in exposed (matte brick/brown color, but light) and I didn't love it at first, but I have come to adore it. Goes so well with berry lipsticks. Come to appreciate the forumla - blends well and lasts and doesn't break your skin out. I love a good pink and this one is different than any pinks that I have that are either peachy or more hot pink. But this won't show if you have much tan or olive or dark skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I caved and spent $24 on this after reading the rave reviews here! I'm a broke college student, so I tend to stray away from HE makeup because it breaks the bank! I'm not gunna lie, this blush is so worth it! Best one I've ever used, the formula is smooth, pigmented, and long-lasting. And the color reminds me of spun cotton candy, if only it smelled like it too, id be in heaven! For reference, I'm an NC25 and this blush gives me the perfect pop of color without looking garish. It goes on quite sheer, which I love, because I can build up the intensity to my liking. I use ELF's blush brush to apply it and its so natural, non-streaky, and ethereal looking, I can't get enough of this shade. When I check my makeup in the mirror at work, this blush is going strong and there's no need to reapply--ever. I'm going to repurchase this HG and buy other colors once my pocketbook allows it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this blush. It has such a nice colour and is so easy to blend and layer. It is a very pinkish colour, and is very matte - which is so nice because so many blushes are so shimmery! Sometimes if I want a bit of shimmer, I first apply dollface and then apply a little bit of benefit - bella bamba on top.
This blush is very nice on a light complexion so i love it for the winter time!
Also love that Tarte is so eco friendly :).
I paid about 32$ at sephora (canadian) for this, which is less than the other blushes i use (nars orgasm and benefit bella bamba - 40$).

Plus the packaging is SUPER cute!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful color! I wear this almost every day in the winter (it goes well with my lighter complextion) and I find it has great staying power and pigmentation. I will repurchase and buy in other colors!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this blush! It's the perfect pink color that lasts all day. It's very pigmented so you just need a light dusting to get a warm pinky glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the perfect pink blush! No obnoxious shimmers or glitters like with NARS blushes. I went to Sephora today to pick up one of these blushes in Tipsy, and I ended up with this one as well. The beauty consultant at Sephora tried this out on me, and I fell in love! This adds the perfect pink natural looking flush to my cheeks. Not too cool. I'd recommend this for all skintones. I would look especially gorgeous on medium-tan skintones similar to my complexion. I swatched some of the other colors, and they are great as well. Flush, adored, and blushing bride are super pigmented and would be amazing on deeper skintones! I've tried quite a few blushes, including MAC and NARS, and these Tarte blushes beat them hands down! I have a Tarte Cheekstain in Dollface. I'm wondering how this will layer with that. Tipsy is a beautiful color as well. I couldn't resist. It's the perfect summer shade. These are great. If you love blushes, try these out. You won't be disappointed.
These are on the expensive side (still slightly cheaper than NARS and you get slightly more product), but they are well worth it. The colors are beautiful and last.

update: 2/9/13- i love this! this is the perfect everyday color. i usually apply the tarte mineral bronzer in park ave princess and then follow with this blush for work. perfect pink shade on my naturally tan skin.

Popular Blush Products