Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I honestly don't have any complaints about this blush. I'm very pale and its a very summery kind of blush for me. It has a great pigmentation to it and the packaging is very cute

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this blush for a few months now and I absolutely love it! It's the best blush I've ever used, hands down. It does, in fact, stay on for twelve hours, though it may be a bit weak by the end of the day. I haven't found break-outs or any skin-related negatives because of it; I think the pink color is great and natural for my fair skin, as well, because it definitely has cool undertones.
I first bought it because I know Tarte is a quality, cruelty-free company, and the packaging is amazingly cute!

UPDATE:
I've bought yet another Tarte blush- the one titled "natural beauty" (: It seems to be a dark pink-red in the package but I read rave reviews about it on MU from fair-skinned girls and others alike, so I decided to purchase, and again! I love it! Great, natural choice for anybody who wants a strong, rosy color. I will say, though, I've noticed that the Tarte blushes stick relentlessly to my concealer if I happen to apply the blush over it. Just a fair warning!

I love this blush! I've had my eye on it for a while, and finally bought it while in Sephora looking for concealer. It has a pretty, pinkish color, and lasts all day at school! It applies beautifully with a blush brush, and has a pretty shimmer. It really brightens my eyes. Also, you don't need to apply a lot, because it's highly pigmented, so it'll last a long time!

Overall I would definitely recommend. :)