Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm fair skinned neutral undertone (NC20 Mac/Desert Beige 2N1 Estee Lauder DW), so when I use this product, it looks very pigmented on me. I always have to be careful not to over apply this product. I usually swipe once or twice on my cheeks, Max.

Otherwise, it is a beautiful cool toned baby pink. Kind of reminds me of Benefit's Dandelion. It gives me a very natural glow. In the container, it looks almost glow in the dark pink, but don't let that put you off!

What most impresses me about this product is the longevity. Most blushes do not last long on me due to my oily skin. This product lasts approx 4-6 hours, which is excellent for me! (eg. Benefit Dandelion = 1-2 hours MAX).

I think this will last a very long time. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to those with combo skin. I think people also need to consider that you need to be quite fair to use this product, otherwise it won't show.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite everyday blush.
Beautiful cool blue based baby pink.
Super long wearing, easy to blend, pigmented, beautiful semi matte finish.
I couldn't ask for more, I believe the price tag is a perfectly accurate representation of the quality.
Plus the packaging is compact cute and travel friendly :)

Dollface is a soft pink blush. i got it to replace my mata hari NARS. i'm trying to detoxify my makeup bag of parabens, etc. it is the perfect pink for my NC 20-25 skin. i have neutral to yellow undertones and it does not wash me out. it comes in a round plastic pink compact. it is not as deep or pigmented as the other tarte blushes, but for me that's why it a pretty soft pink color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is the prettiest matte pink and it goes on super smooth. It also stays on for a very long time. It's one of my absolute favorite blushes. I always go back to this blush. I think all tarte blushes are amazing. They are all pigmented and long lasting. I have 6 different colors and they're all beautiful.

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This blush looks fantastic on me. I got it as part of the mini set being sold at Ulta, it gives you a mini version of this blush and a mini Park Ave. Princess bronzer (my HG). I thought I had enough pink blushes, but this one blows them out of the water. I feel like this is a universal pink, very flattering to warm up any complexion, even a cool one like mine. I don't know how it looks so pretty and so natural at the same time. Love how the compact comes with a mirror also.

Dollface is one of two blushes I brought with me on the last long trip I took (the other was UD fetish).
The texture is absolutely matte with no shimmer whatsoever, and the color is a light, cheerful, somewhat bright, clear pink (that isn't too bright for pale skin). As other reviewers have said, it's not too cool (though when I first saw it I thought of it as a cool blush; when you see it next to something really cool, like Tarte's Adored, it puts things in perspective). I imagine Dollface suiting medium skin tones as well as lighter ones, and this blush compliments just about everything and any makeup look. It can be played down to look like a barely there natural flush or played up to achieve the "china doll" look it's named for. This is why it's one of my favorite traveling companions. Since I tend to get tired of using the same blush over and over again, I have to be careful when packing makeup for a trip. The product has to be so gorgeous and versatile that I don't get tired of it and can pull together different looks for day and night, warm and cool, casual or elegant, strong lips or eyes, etc. Dollface meets all the above criteria. I do have to touch up at least once during the day (in fewer than 12 hours, especially in humidity and heat), and that's why it gets only four lipsticks. To be fair, though, I don't think I've ever met a blush that would stick around that long on me. :-/ Blushes tend to wear off for some reason. I got the mini-size in a set along with a small travel size of "Park Avenue Princess" bronzer. This makes it even better for an on-the-go makeup bag in my purse or for travel. Love!

I like this blush but don't love it. For some reason, it warms up too much on me. It looks less like a true pink on me and more red. I've tried this blush on several other people and it is an absolutely gorgeous pink. It's a shame it doesn't look as nice on me. The pigmentation is wonderful despite the texture being on the hard side. It's extremely long lasting.

Overall, I don't reach for this as much as I wish I did.

Good blush, good pigmentation, but at the end of the day its just another blush I don't find myself reaching for this a lot though, and its not HG for me so thats why I gave it 3 lippies

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I like this blush. Packaging is great but I think Nars blushes somehow look more natural when applied. This blush is a very nice pink, but with some purple in it that doesn't go well with warm skin tones. I will keep looking for the perfect pink blush.