Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging on this is really pretty. The blush itself is decent. The color is really flattering on my cool skin tone. It is a light, baby, pink and the color can be built up. I have the smaller version and use it quite a bit and still have a lot left. I do however think it is overpriced for what it is. It is not a smooth blush. It is border line chalky and really just not worth the money. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size. I have been trying to use it up because I like Wet n Wild blushes better. Tarte is known for their blushes and I like they are a cruelty free brand but I just don't think the products are worth the $$$. I've tried eyeshadows, lip gloss, eyeliners, blushes, and bronzers and I have been disappointed every time. I would say this is a decent product but overpriced.

This is an OK blush but I feel like I've used better. I used Orgasm for pretty much a decade and nothing else, and recently got into Hourglass blushes, which I adore. I use Dim Infusion almost every day but I wanted something more pink and less coral, but not sparkly. Dollface looked like it fit the bill. The packaging is awful. Plain pink plastic. C'mon Tarte, you're considered high end, act like it. The blush is nice and pink but pale. I'm not sure how to describe it. It look like a natural, flushed pink (more natural than Orgasm) but can look kind of chalky due to the paleness depending on your skin tone and how heavily you apply it. It lasts OK on me but I use both UD Chill spray as well as Hourglass Ambient Light powders to finish so it could be because of that. I do like it and I will use it probably very often, but when I run out I'll probably look for something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is well pigmented. It went on smooth, no streaks, but didn't last all day....at first. It was very easy to blend and made my contouring look great. This blush grew on me. At first, I was not at all impressed, but I have continued to use it along with my other blush and this one is much easier to apply. It looks much softer and smoother. Plus, it doesn't enlarge my pores like some others do. I like the color (dollface) a lot, the application, and consistency. The only reason I won't buy it (had a sample) is because of it's price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was the first Tarte blush I ever bought and I love it. It's a light pink and matte. I normally like more satin blushes, but a lot of times when I don't want anything that looks like I am wearing makeup, I grab this.

It just gives me a natural flush that looks like my own blush and I get compliments. people think I have nice skin. Which I do, but this helps a lot! Whenever I want to add some shimmer i just add a highlighter on top.

Very versatile shade and one blush I can't go without.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favorite. It's described as a light pink, and I think that's accurate and the color, texture, payoff and staying power are all fine, but I just don't feel as if this shade awakens my complexion like others. It reminds me of NARS Desire and I feel the same way about that shade. At least the price of these isn't as offensive as NARS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is the prettiest matte pink and it goes on super smooth. It also stays on for a very long time. It's one of my absolute favorite blushes. I always go back to this blush. I think all tarte blushes are amazing. They are all pigmented and long lasting. I have 6 different colors and they're all beautiful.

This is a great everyday blush for fair to medium skin. It is matte but beautiful in color to give a natural looking flush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a hard time finding light pinks that will show up on me and won't oxidize darker, but Tarte Dollface might be it! I'm NC25/30 and very warm, and this blush shows up as a matte, neutral, light pink on my cheeks. I can layer it if I need to, although the blush is quite pigmented and doesn't need that much layering. (It looks like a pastel pink in the pan, but it's not as cool as it looks. TheBalm Down Boy is slightly darker and cooler.)

This blush gives me youthful, slightly-flushed cheeks with every use. I was worried that it might look pastel or cartoony on me, but it looks very, very natural. I also never noticed it turning orangey or red by the end of the day. It only faded a little by the end of my 14 hr work day. The Tarte AC blushes never fail to impress me with their staying power!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love. Plan to wear on my wedding day.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I caved and spent $24 on this after reading the rave reviews here! I'm a broke college student, so I tend to stray away from HE makeup because it breaks the bank! I'm not gunna lie, this blush is so worth it! Best one I've ever used, the formula is smooth, pigmented, and long-lasting. And the color reminds me of spun cotton candy, if only it smelled like it too, id be in heaven! For reference, I'm an NC25 and this blush gives me the perfect pop of color without looking garish. It goes on quite sheer, which I love, because I can build up the intensity to my liking. I use ELF's blush brush to apply it and its so natural, non-streaky, and ethereal looking, I can't get enough of this shade. When I check my makeup in the mirror at work, this blush is going strong and there's no need to reapply--ever. I'm going to repurchase this HG and buy other colors once my pocketbook allows it!