Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely beautiful on my NC30 skin. I'm very oily but this blush stays put all day! Super long lasting and looks perfect when I apply it. Highly recommend! HG blush!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great, light blush that's buildable and most importantly, doesn't cause my skin to breakout. This color is best on light skin tones since it's quite light. I bought this in a mini kit along with a small size of a Tarte bronzer. I like this enough to want to buy the other shades even though they are pricey!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought the mini size from sephora that also came with the bronzer for $15. I was looking for a matte light pink color that would give my cheeks a brightened look. Most blushes no matter how cool the look in the pan most of them turn warm on my NC40 skintone. I believe this blush sort of turns to warmer reddish pink (dusty pink as someone else described it below). Its ok but not as I was hoping. Perhaps I thought it would look very Benefit Dandelion. Its a pretty color but nothing special on me. Im going to keep the rating at a 4 because I love how long wearing this is. I love tarte blushes.

Popular Blush Products