Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 18 & Under

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I honestly don't have any complaints about this blush. I'm very pale and its a very summery kind of blush for me. It has a great pigmentation to it and the packaging is very cute

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful color! I wear this almost every day in the winter (it goes well with my lighter complextion) and I find it has great staying power and pigmentation. I will repurchase and buy in other colors!