Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail everyday blush with this product.

It's a pretty baby pink that looks very natural and goes great both alone or with a highlighter above it. I love that it's matte and is great for fair skinned ladies.

I have had this for a year now, use it most days and the tarte print is still slightly visible on the product, so I'm sure this will last me a long time. The packaging is adorable, I love that the colour matches the product inside and unlike my Nars and Benefit blushes, it doesn't collect around the edges of the packaging.

Tarte has worked this blush thing out, I am a big fan!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I honestly don't have any complaints about this blush. I'm very pale and its a very summery kind of blush for me. It has a great pigmentation to it and the packaging is very cute

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my go to blush. I find it to be universally flattering even on someone with a red complexion like myself. It has great buildable matte color and it stays on my oily cheeks all day. While I agree with the other reviewers that it is overpriced (Wet n Wild has some of comparable quality for waaay less), I was able to find mine in a travel package with their bronzer in the checkout lane at Sephora for $15, and I've seen it there multiple times since. I purchased this over a year ago and I still have a lot left after consistent use so you get a lot of color for a small compact.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a hard time finding light pinks that will show up on me and won't oxidize darker, but Tarte Dollface might be it! I'm NC25/30 and very warm, and this blush shows up as a matte, neutral, light pink on my cheeks. I can layer it if I need to, although the blush is quite pigmented and doesn't need that much layering. (It looks like a pastel pink in the pan, but it's not as cool as it looks. TheBalm Down Boy is slightly darker and cooler.)

This blush gives me youthful, slightly-flushed cheeks with every use. I was worried that it might look pastel or cartoony on me, but it looks very, very natural. I also never noticed it turning orangey or red by the end of the day. It only faded a little by the end of my 14 hr work day. The Tarte AC blushes never fail to impress me with their staying power!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful color! I wear this almost every day in the winter (it goes well with my lighter complextion) and I find it has great staying power and pigmentation. I will repurchase and buy in other colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love it! Love the colour, it's gorgeous, and super flattering on my nc15 skin tone. :) It's everything bella bamba wishes it was, and no shimmer, which I hate in a blush!!!!

Popular Blush Products