Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great blush! The color looks really feminine and I think it works well on any skin tone. This blush feels very light and there's no fallout. I love the consistency and the packaging as well.
The one thing I disliked about this product was that I didn't use it for about a month and I found that it crusted over. I believe this can be fixed with hydrogen peroxide, but all of the other blushes I own didn't have this problem.
Overall though, I definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying more soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this blush for a few months now and I absolutely love it! It's the best blush I've ever used, hands down. It does, in fact, stay on for twelve hours, though it may be a bit weak by the end of the day. I haven't found break-outs or any skin-related negatives because of it; I think the pink color is great and natural for my fair skin, as well, because it definitely has cool undertones.
I first bought it because I know Tarte is a quality, cruelty-free company, and the packaging is amazingly cute!

UPDATE:
I've bought yet another Tarte blush- the one titled "natural beauty" (: It seems to be a dark pink-red in the package but I read rave reviews about it on MU from fair-skinned girls and others alike, so I decided to purchase, and again! I love it! Great, natural choice for anybody who wants a strong, rosy color. I will say, though, I've noticed that the Tarte blushes stick relentlessly to my concealer if I happen to apply the blush over it. Just a fair warning!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I first bought this blush, I was very hesitant. I wasn't sure how a light pinky blush would show up on my NC35 skin. But I'm glad I bought it. It leaves such a natural flush on my cheeks. A lot goes a long way with this one. My only problem with this blush is that I find it fading well before the 12-hour mark. But that is easily overlooked when I consider all the pros of this blush.