Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under

4.8

This blush was one of my first dabbles with high end makeup, so, at first, I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have.
After using it for several years, I realized how great it is. I hated the vibrancy of the color at first; now, I see that it is a very flattering, cool-toned pink that's great for giving my cheeks a non-overwhelming pop of color. Even though I have warm skin, this color still looks great; in fact, I'd consider it a highlighting blush because of that. The pink is very much on the lighter side, so I don't think I can pull it off when I'm tanned, but it's perfect for my pale skin in the winter.
The blush in itself is a bit chalky, but that isn't very noticeable; the application of it is excellent. It's very blendable and spreadable, which means that I finally don't have to put up with any concentrated spots of blush on my cheeks. It's pressed, but I can easily pick up the amount that I need with a soft brush. Also, it's crazy pigmented, but not to the point where it's volatile (ahem, Laura Geller). I can use a little amount for big results, and I love that, since the pan itself is kind of small.
And, as advertised, it has impeccable staying power. I've had no problems with fading or smudging, and it cooperates very well with my foundations. It looks just as amazing by the end of the day as it did when I leave my house. The packaging might be slightly difficult to open, but that's only with this specific color; my other 5 blushes from this line have easy to open packaging. Now, it's a pricey blush to get, $26 per pan. However, it'll last you a lifetime and you will not be disappointed with it, ever. 5/5 highly recommend.

This is one of my favorite blushes. Gives a perfect flush, and you only need a couple of swirls and your good for both cheeks! Love this brand, and their blushes

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Would i buy this product again? Absolutley. This shade again. NO.

Let me say, if you are as pale as a vampire, have red hair, and can see your blue veins on your wrist as clear as mine, this is not going to give you a "dollface" look like you would expect a "pale pink" to give. This is not a pale pink. This is just pink. Not really a bright pink, like amused is, but on me it shows up as i would expect amused to. I am now going to try illamasqua katie to give me the look i thought this would give me. I love everything about this blush, long lasting, fairly pigmented, natural ingredients blah blah blah but this shade is not a pale pink. Sorry Tarte

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This blush is amazing! I've had this blush for about a month now and everyday I fall more & more in love with it. First of all the packaging is adorable, it's so sleek and cute and I love it. But, the actual product itself is even better. It's a bright pink with minimal shimmer (which I love for Spring/Summer) and it gives a gorgeous flush to your face. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way, and it lasts for a very long time. Only negative is that it can look powdery if it's applied heavily, so I'd suggest using MAC Fix+ or something along those lines to make it more dewy. But, overall I love it & I think it's definitely worth the money.