Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.9

I really wanted to like this but I was just so dissatisfied with it. The color is pretty to look at but just has no pigmentation at all. There is a chance I might have gotten a dud but I can't get this product to show up on my skin! :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is well pigmented. It went on smooth, no streaks, but didn't last all day....at first. It was very easy to blend and made my contouring look great. This blush grew on me. At first, I was not at all impressed, but I have continued to use it along with my other blush and this one is much easier to apply. It looks much softer and smoother. Plus, it doesn't enlarge my pores like some others do. I like the color (dollface) a lot, the application, and consistency. The only reason I won't buy it (had a sample) is because of it's price!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great, neutral pink. It's a pretty basic shade. It pulls extremely warm on me, as do most pink blushes - I have a hard time getting a pink to stay cool, but this one starts neutral anyway. I don't have the same issues as other reviewers do with the pigmentation; it takes a couple taps in the pan to get a good pop of color on my cheeks with a dense brush but I'd rather have that then it go on so pigmented that I have to use a tiny amount and blend to high heaven. Staying power is comparable to other Tarte blushes - fantastic.

I'd only recommend this specific color for fair skin. I'm super fair, so I'm a fan.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

my HG powder blush!!! perfect color for my pale skin, and looks amazing!!! it lasts forever!! ive had the trial size for like a year, and haven't even hit pan yet!! like amazing.. it blends like a dream, and its buildable for great color!! I could go on and on but simply, this blush, in any color would be AMAZING!!!! def gonna get the full size when i run out of the trial.

I love this blush! I've had my eye on it for a while, and finally bought it while in Sephora looking for concealer. It has a pretty, pinkish color, and lasts all day at school! It applies beautifully with a blush brush, and has a pretty shimmer. It really brightens my eyes. Also, you don't need to apply a lot, because it's highly pigmented, so it'll last a long time!

Overall I would definitely recommend. :)

I bought this shade along with mini sized bronzer in Park Ave Princess. Getting a full size Tarte blush in my country is quite expensive so I thought, I could try the mini versions and see if I like it.

As I write this review, I am still undecided whether I like the blush or not. I mean, it is a okay product but the 12 hour claim is overrated in my opinion. When I tried this on, it lasted for 4 hours, or maybe less.

Right now, I bought another one, full size this time in the shade Amused. Reviews say that brighter colored blushes of this line tend to last longer. I have not used this one yet but will definitely report on that as soon as I tried it.

Good blush, good pigmentation, but at the end of the day its just another blush I don't find myself reaching for this a lot though, and its not HG for me so thats why I gave it 3 lippies

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color was very underwhelming on me. Admittedly I have naturally pink cheeks,and this just didn't add anything special. This is one of the only matte blushes I have owned. Maybe I like glimmer/glitter in my blushes more than I know. For reference, I'm half asian, NC20-25.

This has become my everyday blush. When I first got it, I thought I could see the dreaded peach undertone on my skin...but I must have been hallucinating because I tried it agan and it's a pale pink. After a few minutes this blush adhears to your skin so it just looks like the color is coming from within. At that point, it's on for the day. I have fallen asleep with the blush on and woken up to find it still on. I have dry skin, fyi. Nars colors are more complex, true, but when I wear Nars blushed for an entire week I usually get clogged pores, and this blush actually seems to improve my skin. It's the only blush I wear if I have a breakout:)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Dollface is a light pink color and is very suitable for lighter skin tones. Color pay-off is great and it's staying power is amazing (lasts through the day). My HG blush:-D!

Popular Blush Products