Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging on this is really pretty. The blush itself is decent. The color is really flattering on my cool skin tone. It is a light, baby, pink and the color can be built up. I have the smaller version and use it quite a bit and still have a lot left. I do however think it is overpriced for what it is. It is not a smooth blush. It is border line chalky and really just not worth the money. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size. I have been trying to use it up because I like Wet n Wild blushes better. Tarte is known for their blushes and I like they are a cruelty free brand but I just don't think the products are worth the $$$. I've tried eyeshadows, lip gloss, eyeliners, blushes, and bronzers and I have been disappointed every time. I would say this is a decent product but overpriced.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favorite. It's described as a light pink, and I think that's accurate and the color, texture, payoff and staying power are all fine, but I just don't feel as if this shade awakens my complexion like others. It reminds me of NARS Desire and I feel the same way about that shade. At least the price of these isn't as offensive as NARS.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful shade of pink and lasts all day long! I usually have to reapply blush but not with this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This reminds me of Cargo Catalina only softer in color (not so fluorescent), slightly more cool in color, and a little darker - kind of like the more grownup version of Catalina. The application is not so pigmented where you have to barely touch the blush and then your cheeks to avoid looking like a clown. You can use it like a normal blush. But ultimately, it has too strong of a peach undertone, and I prefer something a little more pink. It doesn't have any shimmer (where Amused has just a touch), which is critical for me, but it does have lanolin, so I can't use it - and the color isn't really right for me either. I think the people who will really like this are those looking for a peach blush and who are tired of trying to work with all of the really bright colors out there. I personally prefer MAC Pinch o' Peach, which is similar, but better than this.