Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

This blush was one of my first dabbles with high end makeup, so, at first, I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have.
After using it for several years, I realized how great it is. I hated the vibrancy of the color at first; now, I see that it is a very flattering, cool-toned pink that's great for giving my cheeks a non-overwhelming pop of color. Even though I have warm skin, this color still looks great; in fact, I'd consider it a highlighting blush because of that. The pink is very much on the lighter side, so I don't think I can pull it off when I'm tanned, but it's perfect for my pale skin in the winter.
The blush in itself is a bit chalky, but that isn't very noticeable; the application of it is excellent. It's very blendable and spreadable, which means that I finally don't have to put up with any concentrated spots of blush on my cheeks. It's pressed, but I can easily pick up the amount that I need with a soft brush. Also, it's crazy pigmented, but not to the point where it's volatile (ahem, Laura Geller). I can use a little amount for big results, and I love that, since the pan itself is kind of small.
And, as advertised, it has impeccable staying power. I've had no problems with fading or smudging, and it cooperates very well with my foundations. It looks just as amazing by the end of the day as it did when I leave my house. The packaging might be slightly difficult to open, but that's only with this specific color; my other 5 blushes from this line have easy to open packaging. Now, it's a pricey blush to get, $26 per pan. However, it'll last you a lifetime and you will not be disappointed with it, ever. 5/5 highly recommend.

This is one of my favorite blushes. Gives a perfect flush, and you only need a couple of swirls and your good for both cheeks! Love this brand, and their blushes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

One of my absolute HG blushes, along with this same product in the shade Glisten! It is far and away the best blush I have ever used, including powders, creams, and tints (and yes, NARS Orgasm!) It comes off as a very natural flush on my cheeks, especially this shade on my pale skin, is well pigmented, and lasts for a very long time! Unlike a lot of negative reviews I've seen, I don't find this product to be chalky at all, and it spreads and blends like an absolute dream-- even better than my Urban Decay shadows!

But buyers, be warned!
It takes somebody with very fair and clear skin to wear this particular shade well. If you want to try this blush, but are afraid that you don't meet that criteria well enough, I would recommend this product in the shades Exposed or Glisten, which are both great neutrals that would fit a wide variety of skin tones!

Because of this, I would not recommend this exact blush to just anybody-- only people with similar complexions to mine. The two shades mentioned above, however, I would tell anybody to buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am Asian with about NW30 skin. I've been wanting these Tarte blushes for a long time but couldn't work up the courage to buy them. I first bought Exposed because it's a crowd favorite and seemed foolproof, and then caved and bought Dollface (which I had originally wanted) and Blissful.
Dollface is a light and matte baby pink. Whereas Exposed had trouble actually showing up on my skin, Dollface showed up quite nicely. It gave me a lightly flushed look with cute pink cheeks. I was so afraid that this wouldn't show up, but I find that I have to be rather careful not to swipe too much blush on because it is very pigmented.
It stays on for a long time and I only need a little bit. It is expensive but I can tell that it will last a long time. It also doesn't break me out (always important for my sensitive skin) and I absolutely love the color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this blush for a few months now and I absolutely love it! It's the best blush I've ever used, hands down. It does, in fact, stay on for twelve hours, though it may be a bit weak by the end of the day. I haven't found break-outs or any skin-related negatives because of it; I think the pink color is great and natural for my fair skin, as well, because it definitely has cool undertones.
I first bought it because I know Tarte is a quality, cruelty-free company, and the packaging is amazingly cute!

UPDATE:
I've bought yet another Tarte blush- the one titled "natural beauty" (: It seems to be a dark pink-red in the package but I read rave reviews about it on MU from fair-skinned girls and others alike, so I decided to purchase, and again! I love it! Great, natural choice for anybody who wants a strong, rosy color. I will say, though, I've noticed that the Tarte blushes stick relentlessly to my concealer if I happen to apply the blush over it. Just a fair warning!

Popular Blush Products