Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm quite fair skinned (neutral undertone), so when I use this product, it looks very pigmented on me. I always have to be careful not to over apply this product. I usually swipe once or twice on my cheeks, Max.

Otherwise, it is a beautiful cool toned baby pink. Kind of reminds me of Benefit's Dandelion. It gives me a very natural glow. In the container, it looks almost glow in the dark pink, but don't let that put you off!

What most impresses me about this product is the longevity. Most blushes do not last long on me due to my oily skin. This product lasts approx 4-6 hours, which is excellent for me! (eg. Benefit Dandelion = 1-2 hours MAX).

I think this will last a very long time. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to those with combo skin. I think people also need to consider that you need to be quite fair to use this product, otherwise it won't show.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

To Read all 147 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite everyday blush.
Beautiful cool blue based baby pink.
Super long wearing, easy to blend, pigmented, beautiful semi matte finish.
I couldn't ask for more, I believe the price tag is a perfectly accurate representation of the quality.
Plus the packaging is compact cute and travel friendly :)

Best blush I've bought in a while. Pretty pink flush on my fair, cool toned skin. Stays on the better part of 12 hours. I love it!

Absolutely horrible! This blush has no pigmentation and is hard. I have to work so hard to build it up otherwise it won't show up and I'm fair skinned so I think that's pretty ridiculous. Tarte makes some good products but unfortunately this is not one of them!

I really wanted to like this but I was just so dissatisfied with it. The color is pretty to look at but just has no pigmentation at all. There is a chance I might have gotten a dud but I can't get this product to show up on my skin! :(

I really like the color of this blush, and since i'm pretty fair, cool toned pinks are very flattering. But honestly i don't like the formulation of this blush at all. Its very powdery and not pigmented enough. You really have to work to build up the color to where you want it and by the time you do that, you look like you put chalk on your face. Not a fan, especially for the price.

I gave it two stars for packaging & the color was nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is absolutely stunning. An extremely pigmented, matte pink that is simply so flattering. Every time I wear it I get compliments, not on my blush, but on how pretty I look, which is the goal of makeup, after all. My skin tone is very fair with Olive(neutral) undertones. I wear both warm and cool bushes for different looks but I often find that cool pinks look the freshest on me, and that's exactly what this is. I rarely find myself reaching for other colors since I've gotten this! I own 4 Tarte amazonian clay blushes so far, and they've become the only blushes I EVER use because they are so wonderfully pigmented blendable, flattering, and LONG lasting! They are truly 12 hour blushes, even on the most humid days of summer here in the southeast. Try this color if you enjoy cool pink blushes, and if you do not, check out some of the other shades in the amazonian clay range, I think you will be impressed!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am vary fair skinned and a bit ruddy, but I am love with blush. This shade great for fair skinned types- cool lemonade pink and matte finish.. Can't wait for summer to wear it more. I can wear some bright colors and make them work, but I have to use so little. It takes great effort to get it right, never mind to touch up. This is a shade meant for fair skinned, so you don't have to worry. So you can use it liberally. It won't look clowish. It blends so beautifully. This gives you that bit of natural flush. As it is cool toned, it dosn't bring out the ruddiness in my coloring. Gives a hint of natural glow.

Someone recommened the 12 hour blush in exposed (matte brick/brown color, but light) and I didn't love it at first, but I have come to adore it. Goes so well with berry lipsticks. Come to appreciate the forumla - blends well and lasts and doesn't break your skin out. I love a good pink and this one is different than any pinks that I have that are either peachy or more hot pink. But this won't show if you have much tan or olive or dark skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I honestly don't have any complaints about this blush. I'm very pale and its a very summery kind of blush for me. It has a great pigmentation to it and the packaging is very cute

Popular Blush Products