Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love, love, love this! This gives me a natural rosy flush. The color in the compact is a very blue-based pink; it looks like a lilac-pink. It's highly pigmented and buildable, so you don't need much to achieve the desired result. I had read great reviews about Exposed being a great natural looking blush, but that was too warm on me, and all the other colors I was trying were too red, bright, or orange. I initially thought Dollface was unlikely to look good, but once on, the search was over--finally!

I can see this looking good on everyone, but this is a great natural blush shade for cool-toned skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a blush that would brighten up my face with a baby pink flush. After much research, I chose Tarte Dollface. I barely tap my stippling brush into this and sweep it on my cheeks and it leaves a nice pink color. This is a cooler-toned blush that is not too bright and not too light pink. It isn't powdery at all and I think this will last me for years. Whenever I need a little pick me up blush -- this is my go-to!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was the first Tarte blush I ever bought and I love it. It's a light pink and matte. I normally like more satin blushes, but a lot of times when I don't want anything that looks like I am wearing makeup, I grab this.

It just gives me a natural flush that looks like my own blush and I get compliments. people think I have nice skin. Which I do, but this helps a lot! Whenever I want to add some shimmer i just add a highlighter on top.

Very versatile shade and one blush I can't go without.

I was desperate to jump on the Tarte blush bandwagon and had eyed up about 4 colours I "needed' to have, but there actually must have been a blue moon that day as I only sensibly (make-up and sensibly don't go together) bought one - Dollface.

Miss Dollface does last all day I'll give her that, she goes on nicely without kicking up a fuss, applies beautifully with a stipple brush and a light hand - emphasis on the light hand! Getting too carried away and Miss Dollface morphs into Clown face prettty quickly. This is a matte blush so I always feel the need for some highlight to add some va-voom.

However as I lack in the sleep department and need something a little more glowy to make me look alive in the morning I don't tend to reach for this blush much at all, I find the formula and the packaging a bit boring.

I am glad I bought Dollface to get the Tarte blush lemming out of my system but won't be buying anymore. Wow I feel like I'm saving money already :) I will continue to use this blush on and off and experiment with different highlighters over top.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love. Plan to wear on my wedding day.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been on the search for a perfect pink blush, most pinks tend to pull red on my skin. Also, so many blushes fade so quickly on my face despite primer, powder, etc. So I was pleasantly surprised when after a few hours this blush still looked just as fresh as when I put it on. It is very pigmented, so you have to be careful with your application.

I bought this ten months ago and I just realized that I have worn it every single day since I bought it. I haven't touched any of my other blushes! The color is perfect for me (I have pale neutral skin and very dark brown hair). It's very natural and easily build-able. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this has caused no ill effects. Beautiful product!
Although I have worn it regularly, there is still so much left in the package! A little really goes a long way. I will definitely buy again, but judging on how long this will last, it will be a long time until I need to. That considered, it is well worth the price tag!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colour of the pain and the name are deceiving because they suggest a pale English Rose kind of colour but in fact it is a slightly dusty medium pink that turns into a reddish tone once it settles with your skin oils.
The good thing is that it is really natural and long lasting. And the packaging is cute but hard to open.

Dollface is one of two blushes I brought with me on the last long trip I took (the other was UD fetish).
The texture is absolutely matte with no shimmer whatsoever, and the color is a light, cheerful, somewhat bright, clear pink (that isn't too bright for pale skin). As other reviewers have said, it's not too cool (though when I first saw it I thought of it as a cool blush; when you see it next to something really cool, like Tarte's Adored, it puts things in perspective). I imagine Dollface suiting medium skin tones as well as lighter ones, and this blush compliments just about everything and any makeup look. It can be played down to look like a barely there natural flush or played up to achieve the "china doll" look it's named for. This is why it's one of my favorite traveling companions. Since I tend to get tired of using the same blush over and over again, I have to be careful when packing makeup for a trip. The product has to be so gorgeous and versatile that I don't get tired of it and can pull together different looks for day and night, warm and cool, casual or elegant, strong lips or eyes, etc. Dollface meets all the above criteria. I do have to touch up at least once during the day (in fewer than 12 hours, especially in humidity and heat), and that's why it gets only four lipsticks. To be fair, though, I don't think I've ever met a blush that would stick around that long on me. :-/ Blushes tend to wear off for some reason. I got the mini-size in a set along with a small travel size of "Park Avenue Princess" bronzer. This makes it even better for an on-the-go makeup bag in my purse or for travel. Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this, along with a bronzer, in a small size for $15 at my mall's new Sephora. (Finally!)

It's a beautiful color on me - I'm pretty fair - but as another reviewer states, the color payoff isn't that great.

It doesn't last anywhere near 12 hours for me. Not even six hours, and my skin isn't oily.

If I can find a dupe I'll buy that. I'll repurchase the small size tarte if I can't locate one.